If You Child Decided To Cut His Hair, What Would You Do?

TeriSharan.

What Would you do if your child at the age of 16 or below decided to cut their kesh even though everything has been explained to them why kesh are important?  

51 members have voted

1. 1. Child Cutting Kesh??

• Let Him Cut his kesh
    • Continue to educate
    • Kick him out of the house
    • Don't talk to him
    • If other please write.......

teach the child sikhi .... take him to sanagat regurlary... get the child involved in activties involved in sikhi, e.g. teach him keertan etc.

educate alot of sikhi..... .. altho i will need it too :)

tel about all the sacrifices... yh and agre with karkur veer... u shud read sukhmani sahib jee... :@

if we did this in the first place, the child would not cut his/her hair period.

too bad we always think after the fact....

I would cry...really i don't even want to think about it.

But on the other hand, God forbid, I would continue to educate. Why throw your kid out? Is that what Guruji would do? Does God disown us when we make a mistake or we are stubborn and we don't understand? So how could we throw a child given by God out of the house? Education and Ardas is the way to go. Just my opinion...

Fateh ji

Personally being a kid....if my parents just let me cut my kesh then i would eventully think that nothing was wrong with me doing it....On the other extreme if my parents kicked out of the house then that would make me want to explore why what i was doing was wrong. Children need encouragement...Not force. At the end of the day the child is he/her own person and you can only influence someone so far. If hey have taken in what you have educated them and still want to cut their kesh then just remind then what they are doin is wrong but they wrong they are doing wont effect your sikhi but it will effect theres...at the end of the day it is them who is losing out!

If that makes sense lol..

fateh

Take him to an amrit sanchaar not to take amrit but to take choola and maybe by Guru jees hukam he will get on the right path. If he has already taken amrit I would take him to Guru jee and do hukamnama see what Guru jee says and act accordingly, or go ask Punj Singhs and see what they say, otherwise I would continue on with my life and he would continue on with his.