Exposé : Hindu Infiltration Of Sikh Institutions At The Highest Levels

nanosecond

Biggest problem with sikhs is that a large section of sikhs have accecpted the religious and cultural slavery as the part of their life like the hindus did during the times of muslim rule.One can throw away the political slavery any time but cultural and religious slavery is difficult to throw away. I am citing few important examples based upon personal experiences once travelling in train a slave minded teacher of a university also a sikh strated discussing that GURU GOBIND SINGH JI made a mistake of seperating sikhs from hindus I was taken aback when he said it I bluntly told him the facts. Another example is of my own relatives who prefer to call themselves sikhs of GURU NANAK DEVJI and told me it is essential to survive in hindu society although I have more hindu friends but I follow the panthic ideology. Another example is of WELLKNOWN SIKH FAMILIES marrying off their daughters to fanatic minded hindus AS PM of INDIA also did it not to mention love marriages. there is need for singh sabha type movement there is very deep rooted conpricacy to wipe out sikhi. All hardliners akalis have in their groups addicts or selfseeker persons.

This is the main problem that hindu minded akalis and pro leftist akalis are controlling HISTROIC GURDWARAS and OTHER GURDWARAS. True Panthic minded sikhs have thrown into background. Even in nonpolitical controlled gurdwaras pro rss r calling the shots. 3 months back in several newspapers an ad appeared about the mundan of sikh child near Chandigarh that family also distributed cards in this regard . Apart from this in some Gurdwaras hanuman chalisa is being recited. In celebrating VISHAVKARMA DAAY ragis sings shabads .In darbar shahib many times in morning katha is done in praise of RAMCHANDRA and in evening krishna IS SHOWN BHAGWAN KRISHANA in the katha . One can go and watch the chain of temples in and around each gurdwara including DARBAR SHAIB . IN the land of SGPC IN AMRITSAR INSIDE THE COMPLEX OF DURBAR SHIAB SRICHAND TEMPLE IS THERE. THESE MANMATS HAVE TO BE REMOVED