Next Amrit Sanchar- London

Guest pyaas

please tell me when the next amrit sanchar in or near London is going to happen.

no offence, but need one given by PANJ PYARE, organized by Akj. (no debates plz, just need answer)

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The next AKJ-UK organised Amrit Sanchar is in Southall at the March Hola Mahalla Samagam,

Alternatively you could consider flying to India as there are Amrit Sanchars are the various AKJ-India Smagams that occur there on a regular basis, or at the end of month Bibeksar Sahib Rainsbais

If someone is serious about giving their head to Guru Sahib, travelling across the world to find an Amrit Sanchar where strict Maryada followed, should be no problem

Guest pyaas -orginal poster
please tell me when the next amrit sanchar in or near London is going to happen.

no offence, but need one given by PANJ PYARE, organized by Akj. (no debates plz, just need answer)

thank you all for all your replies. Is there the slightest chance that there may be one earlier?

thank you all for all your replies. Is there the slightest chance that there may be one earlier?

the next planned amrit sanchar is in march

if you wish to take amrit earlier you could get in contact with the jathedar and ask if that could be arranged

amrit sanchaar this saturday in southall.

if you read the first post reeeeealy carefully bhai sahib, you might just be able to see that the poster asked for an amrit sanchar organised by akj.

therefore your answer is slightly pointless bhai sahib