Next Amrit Sanchar- London

Guest pyaas

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(khalistan_zindabaad @ Jan 1 2008, 05:26 AM)

amrit sanchaar this saturday in southall.

if you read the first post reeeeealy carefully bhai sahib, you might just be able to see that the poster asked for an amrit sanchar organised by akj.

therefore your answer is slightly pointless bhai sahib

tru say!

#1 #1 #1

QUOTE(khalistan_zindabaad @ Jan 1 2008, 05:26 AM)

amrit sanchaar this saturday in southall.

if you read the first post reeeeealy carefully bhai sahib, you might just be able to see that the poster asked for an amrit sanchar organised by akj.

therefore your answer is slightly pointless bhai sahib

tru say!

#1 #1 #1

pathetic

Not all Amrit Sanchars are the same. In some Amrit Sanchars, only extremely Gurmukh, fully Rehatdhari Singhs who have done many, many years of Bhagti are chosen for the Panj, and proper Maryada is followed throughout. In others, selection for the Panj may be much less strict and Maryada may not be properly followed during the Amrit Sanchar.

In some, Naam Drirh is given by the Panj individually to each Abhilakee, in others the Panj teach the Abhilakees as a group, in others the Panj just tell the Abhilakees what the Gurmantar is as a group.

I agree that if someone takes Amrit with full faith, from 5 Gursikhs who keep Rehat, then their Amrit is definately valid and they are Amritdhari - there is no such thing as "more" or "less" Amritdhari then someone else. But their spiritual path after Amrit, will be dependant upon the Kamai of the Panj and most importantly the Abhilakee's own Kamai.

Guest _Dass_

gurmukho,

totattly agree with ekta.. i dnt associate my self with any jatha.. but isnt veer singh bling a hyporcit..

in one hand hes calling the sangat dumb...but under his name is an site wich states sree raagmala sahib is bani..(not to start argument but rather to make one think..is he really promoting ekta???))

before you start saying im a jatha singh... i ant.. i believe sree raagmala sahib is bani...i ahve great respect for the jatha singhs i no and there wkd ppl.. sme goes with the singhs i no from various other bakrounds..

if you wanna promote ekta then promote it changee tarn...mayb the orginal poster wants to take amrit from and akand jatha organised amrit sanchaar to recive naam dhir, wich othr organisers may not give? (dnt start that debate either)

insted of calling the veer/bhen dumb why dont u jus help...

yes i can understand the waiting bit..thats up to the poster to make the decision..

challo pyarioo

dass made millions of mistakes riting this post pls forgive dass

cheerz

vaheguroo jee ka khalsa

vaheguroo jee kee fatehhhh