Prof. Sahib Singh's Guru Granth Darpan

B4ND4

I have been sent a few pages of translation by someone in email. The person who sent the mail is working on translating Prof. Sahib Singh's Guru Granth Darpan. He wants to know sangat's opinion on the translations. Whatever is written in the teeka will be translated to english, best attempt to not alter the meanings would be made.

I am attaching the part translated by him. The translations mention the pdf page numbers from Prof. Sahib Singh's teeka. Please take a look and share what you think

here is a direct quote from what his email said

bascially, after seeing people (including myself) take literal translations from sttm and make conclusions, i thought it may be a good idea to translate the teeka into english

English.pdf

Here are list of popular teekas/steeks by sri guru granth sahib ji

Sato gali teeka of sri guru granth sahib ji by sant amir singh ji satogali (sevapanthi samparda)

Faridkoti teeka of sri guru granth sahib ji by 52 scholars of nirmale samparda.

Teeka of sri guru granth sahib ji by bhai vir singh ji, note: its not sampuraan because bhai sahib ji left for sachkhand during the translations.

Which other teeka's are available? Prof. Sahib Singh one is quite popular.

I know Bhai Veer Singh Jee has done a teeka too, but I hear its very deep, one needs to be a scholar to understand it.

The parts of bhai veer singh's steek that I read were really, really good...probably the best steeks I've ever read...and I didnt need to be a scholar to understand it.