Sacha Sauda needs YOUR help!!

Diljot Kaur

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IF i write my name 'my name is deep singh' is it a translation of 'mynameisdeepsingh'

it is JUST a easier format! the same letters are there...there are not any thoughts of any scholar in it. it is just word-seperation. in a Pad-Ched Saroops you won't have any:

- commentary

- any Sakhi (historic story about Guru Sahib) related to the Shabads (words)

- any meanings of what different words mean

a PAD-CHED is NOT a translation.

a Steek (that also has a Pad-Ched in it) is a translation.

you see my point?

and brother, when you can't even speak punjabi or read Gurmukhi...what is the use of having Guru Sahib installed???

I agree with Deep Singh and Khalistani

From your posts, it doesn't seem like you have much knowledge of Gurbani, or even know the fundamentals on how to respect Gurbani. I would seriously advise you not to get SGGSJ installed at home, plus the Singhs over at Saccha Sauda, are gonna make sure before having someone take guru sahib home.

I'm the biggest moorakh, and don't know much myself. But when someone talks about my satguru this way, I can't bear it. :):@ Bhul chuk muaf!!

Dear Bhai Sahib Jee's

yes you are correct, I am learner..and I have changed my name to this..I am new to Sikhism..

Sacha Sauda is a wonderful place to find information on Sikhism..they have lots of materials..I visited them and was very happy..those individuals who have not been there...Please I beg you to go and do seva..the atmosphere in Sacha Sauda is nice..lots of friendly people..