Sacha Sauda needs YOUR help!!

Diljot Kaur

Vaheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa Vaheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!

The address listed above is the correct place to send all donations. The saroops that are coming are going to be both lareevaar and padh chedd.

Vaheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa Vaheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!

Waheguru!

Plus anymore questions anyone has the number is right there and they would be more than happy to answer any questions or concerns B)

bul chuk maph!

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol

Guru, first of all your name is a bit dodgy to me :) ...I don't understand why you chose that name, anyways..

Firstly, you can't just come in and "pick-up" a lareevar saroop. Its not something you pickup and put in your car, and go home. You must, bring tyaar bar tyaar 5 amritdhari singhs with you, who have to come, and with full maryada take Guru Sahib home, where your house must be clean, and Guru sahib's room must be ready to receive. Then you have to do parkaash, do ardaas, and take hukam.

Also, its not a matter of money, or buying Guru sahib's saroop, as its priceless, with all the money anywhere u can't buy Guru sahib's saroop.

In puratan times, we never had Guru sahibs at home. I think we do more be-adbi of Guru sahib by bringing SGGS home, why can't we just goto the gurdwara, where guru sahib is always present? Is it only cuz we want things fast and available? Plus, its Guru Gobind Singh ji's hukam to have 5 pyaray always with guru sahib's parkash, will you have 5 khalsay at home, with Guru sahib present?

I'm sorry if I come on a bit harsh, but in puratan history there was one one patshahi at one time, and I beleive rather to bring Guru sahib at your house, you should goto guru sahib to do darshan, you should have that urge to see guru sahib.

Bhula chuka di khima.

Daljeet Singh

Dear Bhai Sahib Jee,

I still want to get Lareevar saroop, I have Pad-Chhed Guru Already in my home and now I want Lareevar saroop..Please Bhai Sahib Ji, can you please help me. When can I come..does Sacha Sauda have now..I can come anytime..please let me know when to come.

Thanks

I don't think you understand what I just wrote. If you're gonna do be-adbi of Guru sahib at your house, then I think some singhs gonna have to pay you a visit.

You can't just come and pick-up a lareevar saroop, read the above post. You have to do it with full maryada.

I still don't think you understand! :) @ First of all why is your name Guru? And you refer to DHAN DHAN SRI GURU GRANTH SAHIB JI MAHARAJ as Guru.

There's no "VERSIONS" DHAN DHAN SRI GURU GRANTH SAHIB JI MAHARAJ there's only one satguru, why does it matter if you have padd ched or larivaar??? ARE YOU just having guru sahib in your home for show????

Bro, where u from in Toronto, maybe we can talk in person about this? Bhul chuk maaf karnee! ^_^