Sacha Sauda needs YOUR help!!

Diljot Kaur

Vaheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa Vaheguroo Jee Kee Fatehhh!

The Sacha Sauda Gurmat Parchar Society (Toronto, Canada) needs YOUR help in bringing over Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Granth Sahib Jee's saroop! This is happening to commemorate Guru jee's 400 year parkash -purb and to fulfill the needs of the G.T.A. sanghat. This special event will be taking place on April 4th under the strictest maryada, with five Singhs accompaning all the saroops! They are coming via Sky Link airlines. The 150 saroops will be brought from amritsar to rajasansee airport with utmost respect. Each saroop will have their own seat and the five Singhs will be with them at all times. The saroops will reach Toronto on April 4, 2004.

So Veerjees and Bhainjees, PLEASE help the Sacha Sauda Gurmat Parchar Society by giving your daswand and more! Please let everyone know about this auspicious event and ask them to donate to help in bringing theses saroops here. Any and all help will be appretiated!!!!

The Sacha Sauda Gurmat Parchar Society is located at the following:

2575 Steeles Avenue East, Unit No. 18,

Brampton, Ontario, L6T 5T1, Canada

Tel: 905-459-8351 Fax: 905-459-5986

Vaheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa Vaheguroo Jee Kee Fatehhh!

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sat Sri Akal:

Questions:

1)Is that the address to which donations are to be sent to?

2)Do they have an e-mail address that communications can be sent with for reciept of donation?

On separate topic, is this the place to buy sarbloh taksali Kirpans and if so, how (how to contact, payment and how to request specific length etc.)?

Any information would be appreciated.

Singh, I will ask em about the kirpans, they got lots of em. I might put their inventory online, for doing things worldwide, but already they got a good response from the toronto sangat, and have alottt on their hands, for this internet project, but it will get on with time. They got anything and everything in relation to buying things on Sikhi..

:)

I'm gonna go there today, to see what I can help with. Jas Singh, and Daasn Daas you guys should come too, do your part..

Bhul chuk maaf!

Sat Sri Akal:

Thanks Khalsa Jee. Just to nag some more...find out if the address listed in this page is where to send donation.

Posting inventory on internet would be VERY nice...but they would need people full-time handling that too.

And if and when the inventory is made available online, please do let us know the address.

Singh, I will ask em about the kirpans, they got lots of em. I might put their inventory online, for doing things worldwide, but already they got a good response from the toronto sangat, and have alottt on their hands, for this internet project, but it will get on with time. They got anything and everything in relation to buying things on Sikhi..

:)

I'm gonna go there today, to see what I can help with. Jas Singh, and Daasn Daas you guys should come too, do your part..

Bhul chuk maaf!

Waheguru ji ka khalsa,

Waheguru ji ki fatehh!

HAHA... thanks a lot for the offer for the seva daljeet paaji... im aware of this from diljot bhainji BUT wont be in brampton for prob a week, im in waterloo rite now.

But will try to go there over the weekend... i encourage all sangat to get in part wit this wicked seva.... i posted a info on how guru jis parkash is coming ... all sangat also refer to that and take a look at it has all the info there.

http://forums.waheguroo.com/index.ppa?act=...t=ST&f=2&t=3317

hope to c as much sangat there! ANy sangat from abroad (us, england) ... do ch

eck sacha sauda out ... amazing place to get linked up with anythin !

bul chuk maph jio!