Triangle In Turban

Guest Guest

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is not funny. I once had to flee a subject who threatened my life with a knife. Due to the aerodynamics of my triangle turban, as mentioned by paaji or paandi above, it was easier for me to run. With the gol pugh, I sometimes find it too tight to my head and therefore it restricts or obstructs blood flow to the head. The head needs blood flow as it is vital to the decision making process.

In my situation, I had blood flowing to the head which therefore impacted my decision making and allowed me to retreat/escape a potentially dangerous situation.

I wear the triangle turban today because it is my friend.

Bhul Chuk Maar

It is not funny. I once had to flee a subject who threatened my life with a knife. Due to the aerodynamics of my triangle turban, as mentioned by paaji or paandi above, it was easier for me to run.

i see so how does that fit with the image of a Khalsa running away? You should have a kirpan 2 defend urself so there is no question about running away likea coward!

ehmi stop making jokes out of this thread.

But mini dumala's are WIKED for sports :s

It is not funny. I once had to flee a subject who threatened my life with a knife. Due to the aerodynamics of my triangle turban, as mentioned by paaji or paandi above, it was easier for me to run.

i see so how does that fit with the image of a Khalsa running away? You should have a kirpan 2 defend urself so there is no question about running away likea coward!

ehmi stop making jokes out of this thread.

But mini dumala's are WIKED for sports :D

Tough guy,

If you were there at that time, we would of seen how fast you would have either wet your kurta, or ran away also. I derive from the ghettos of california.

bhul chuk maar

Gol Dastaar is nice, however triangular turban has aerodynamics and allows one to flee from assaults in a quicker more stealthier fashion which is helpful.

The triangle also represents that if you look at it as an arrow ^ it is a triangle, however the arrow is always pointing up represent the ALMIGHTY LORD thus pointing to the one who we should be remembering. Therefore it is a rememberence to look up and remember there is an ever prevailing source of life.

waheguru is everywhere not just up.

but rocket pugs do help when running :D

Thats why there is a dhumalla with a triangle! HAHA : :2singh2: :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kaiIjnh9XSE look for your self! HAHA

- Jiwanjot Singh

Tough guy,

If you were there at that time, we would of seen how fast you would have either wet your kurta, or ran away also. I derive from the ghettos of california.

bhul chuk maar

Best form of defence is offence.

I'm nowhere without my kirpan

Sashtar Vidia helps too :D

i was replying to your post in the same tone u replied to the topic