Bomb Goes Off At R S S Office

SaRpAnCh

Guest peacemaker
Yes the Guru would approve of it ,who said innocents died???

Which innocents,if some people had thought for a bit - Sikhs never kill innocents and make sure they don't,they only target the enemy

Since Sarpanch is on moderation, I strongly protest this post being allowed to go through. It's offensive to the infinite power.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How is it offensive when papis get bombed - let me remind you and dancing warrior that Jinda/Sukha Beant Singh Babbar used bombs,- BUT a big BUT did not kill innocents, a Sikh never kills innocennts look at history,why are you saying hai hai about it,if anything they got what they deserved,the very paapis which are eating our qoum up got done over by someone,no innocents died,and you lot say bouhat mara hoya,- why do you say that????????????

Bombs go of at a terrorist RSS office changa hoya, when our nation was raped and our sisters abused,no one spoke a word ,all they did was Guru Kirpa kareh hai hai this that,sareh sant banjao,may i remind you we are saint soldiers,

Is like a bomb going of a nazi camp,and you lot saying oh very bad very bad,this is exactly what they deserve in a nation where no justice happens,and Muslims,Sikhs,Chrustians and dalits are killed,don't you dare support the opposition who got a good reply for their evil acts

peacemaker, i'm anything but a sikh

yes, i'm not a sikh... i do not have all 5ks do not do regular path etc

but you have no rights to call urself sikh of the guru??? who told ur the sikh of the guru?? for me ur a sikh of the rss

TO MODS: This is not a personal attack but the plain truth. Why is there need to praise ourself? This is pure arrogance, one of the 5 vices!

Gurfateh.

Guest peacemaker

but you have no rights to call urself sikh of the guru??? who told ur the sikh of the guru?? for me ur a sikh of the rss

TO MODS: This is not a personal attack but the plain truth. Why is there need to praise ourself? This is pure arrogance, one of the 5 vices!

Gurfateh.

It is a personal attack and you're reported now. Cya!

thx

Shaheed Dilawar Singh ji along with killing Beanta also killed as much as 11 other innocents. Gobind Rams son was killed in a previous attempt to kill him before he was finally killed.. daljit singh bittu was involved in the killing of a cruel ssp's son... yet these sikhs are not questioned??? WHY?

if they did it they will pay, but sikhi didn't say to kill innocents. Bhagat Singh Ji also used the bomb but only for the noice.

Even Guru Arjan Dev Ji said ,Everyone is my friend, even the enemy.

Guru Ji had to pick up the sword for justice, but they were not happy to kill someone.

They had to do it because the enemy forced them to do it.

You see how big the heart was of our Guru Ji. So don't be happy when someone dies, even if it is our enemy.

Gurfateh.

It is a personal attack and you're reported now. Cya!

LOLLL peacemaker and his sissy fits, wat a little girl!!