Who Is Wahegur

besoft

One when tries to leqrn about your religion ,one visits many forums .I had the chance to visit some forum where sometimes back the topic of discussion was if Nanak ji was waheguru.To me he was a guru only.What do you think.I shall be grateful if you quote from gurbani eitherway whether you agree or do not agree.

Regards to all

Dear friend,

Grateful that I am for your effort but it does not speak that you have in mind and I know what you want to say. Nonethe less, we ar here to eulogise the Lord. You can be explicit.

Thanks and regards

Yes, I know that waheguru is the Creator.Gurus cannot be the creators.They can be the Gurus and might have merged with hIM but they are not creators other wise technically speaking every guru as the Creator and it is not possible.

You are missing the point. Guru Nanak Sahib is waheguru themselves.

Are you familiar with the concept of Nirgun and Sargun?

LOL, Guru Nanak sahib is the Creator. Cannot dream of.Please consult your friends. Anyways, I am prepared to listen.I do not know aboutsargun or Nirgun.

besoft: Satguru siri guru nanak dev ji came to this world with the title of SATGURU and GURU. The title is now passed onto satguru siri guru granth sahib ji and the our first guru is panj payara.

Everything is saach/god. The only difference is in this game GOD/SAACH/VAHEGURU has given role/duty to play for the: mind, guru and satguru.

The satguru cant be affected by MAYA OR KAAL, the satguru is the only one that can liberate u, but to be liberated you must go meet the satguru chautha paad/dasam dwaar/nijghar to get liberated!

If you think that we are all come from Waheguru, then this issue is an irrelevance. Read this poem to understand where I am coming from. I hope to be true to this one day, but not ready yet. :D

My mind and body yearn,

but my Lover is far away in foreign lands.

The Beloved does not come home,

I am sighing to death,

and the lightning strikes fear in me.

I lie alone on the bed, tormented;

mother, the pain is like death to me.

Without the Divine One, how can there be sleep or hunger?

What clothing can soothe the skin?

Nanak says, the bride is truly wed

when she is embraced by her Beloved.

besoft: Satguru siri guru nanak dev ji came to this world with the title of SATGURU and GURU. The title is now passed onto satguru siri guru granth sahib ji and the our first guru is panj payara.

Everything is saach/god. The only difference is in this game GOD/SAACH/VAHEGURU has given role/duty to play for the: mind, guru and satguru.

The satguru cant be affected by MAYA OR KAAL, the satguru is the only one that can liberate u, but to be liberated you must go meet the satguru chautha paad/dasam dwaar/nijghar to get liberated!

Thanks Munjoth for reply.

The concepts are not same as these were prior to reading the post.

You mean Granth sahib ji is Niraankar.[satguru in which capacity, With the power to make one meet the Lord if the teachings are followed.It is ok to this extent and manner]

1.What is the exact Meaning that Nanak dev ji came with the title of 'Satguru' and Guru'? [which authority conferred such a title]

2.Why two titles?

3. One must meet the satguru; meaning Guru Granth sahib's bani and obey that bani.

4.Panj Peary is First Guru.[ How does it affect me. What is my relationship with Panj Peary]

You have been very kind.

I expect a clear answer.

Regards to all.

What is the exact Meaning that Nanak dev ji came with the title of 'Satguru' and Guru'? [which authority conferred such a title]

Well guru nanak dev ji was given the title of satguru AND guru, why? well they were able to take you all the way to god, as they did with guru angad dev ji, they made him from sikh, to sant, to sadhu, to bhagat, to brahagyani to gurmukh to guru then finally to satguru.

As to which authority conferred such a title, well this is down to your own belief, you need a poora guru, and in this age we had guru nanak dev ji and now we have guru granth sahib ji.

2.Why two titles?

I dno, when you go and meet vaheguru you will have to ask for your self :D It is his creation he does as he pleases.

3. One must meet the satguru; meaning Guru Granth sahib's bani and obey that bani.

This is partially true, to meet the satguru you must goto sehaj ghar, this is in chautha paad, dasam dwaar etc. But to get there we must following the teachings of our guru, Guru Granth Sahib ji.

Well first we must find sangat of the saints, by doing sangat they are to unlock the anhad bani for you, which would mean you have become a saint: ANHAD BANI POONJI SANTAN DI HAATH RAKHI KOONJI

we then goto the punj (guru) who as per gurbani give you these 3 gifts: SO GUR KARO JO SAACH DHIRIH AKATH KATHAI SHABAD MILAE, they then tell you that your guru from now on is GURU GRANTH SAHIB JI; gurbani says: POOCH CHALO GUR APNI, and GURMILAE GUR SHANKA DHAAR. So again guru and satguru title is given to guru granth sahib ji.

If i am confusing you please goto http://www.simran.info/pmkc/ It because it is hard for me to explain trigun and chautha paad to you, and how this game works - if you listen to the akath katha on that site and come back to me then it will be alot easier to discuss these matters.