Size Of Kashara

Guest Chandler

Guest Chandler

Friends,

I have come across a question amongst my colleagues and my discussion partners. We have come to ask anybody who has the information regarding the regulation size of the KASHARA. I know that some higher ranking singhs where large kashara because they can turn them into a tent while living in the jungle. However some singhs argue that a smaller kashara is also sufficient for the duties it is intended for.

Some of the bibian have argued that the size does not matter however we are the having mixed information regards in this topic.

Some Singhs I have contacted in the European market have advice me that velcro is being used because of its efficiency and ease to remove quickly in situations.

Please if anybody has regulation size information to me contact and share the ideas.

Thanks.

Guest eurOsiNgHni

Regards to the Kasharay, I have see some kasharay that would barely pass as a kachhee. Also, some where brown, blue, and black ones...does this matter? is there a regulation colour?

Also, could somebody tell me the page and where in the REHTMARIYADA it says that the nala should go around the waist and the regulation size ordinance in the rehtmariyada.

I would like to know.

I just measured my kachera. If I hold it wide across the top part its about 1.5meters so thats a circumference of 3metres. The nala wraps around me 1 and half times. This size is perfect for me as anything smaller feels tight....I don't think people should wear smaller than this.

Also scientifically - men who have problems conceiving are told to not wear tight pants as this affects sperm production. Also ure meant to keep it cool around there and tight clothing increases the temp.

This made me think about how we all try to squeeze into our trousers, tops etc when actually our body needs air to breathe and so I think our clothing should match the natural contours of our body. So far like bana only matches the natural body shape. I therefore believe the clothes given by the guru probably have alot of unknown health benefits which we are currently unaware of...

2.5 meters is huge! i think the should fit the person and be knee length and i feel nala is the best. just my thoughts i could be wrong.

and as far as using them as a tent thats hilarious all have to try it sometime. however you can use them to float try it in a pool some time your nalas got to be tight though.

Guest Med SchoolSingh

I have also been advised by my medical practitioner that the testicles are an area of the male individuals body which is in need of air and physical freedom. This can have a huge impact on the birthing process. There was actually a study done where Diapers were deemed hazardous and a health concern to the male testies. Testicles need to be cooler than the rest of the body, which is why they are .... Anatomically speaking, Bronchoconstriction refers to a narrowing of air passages in the lungs and this is also passed on to the other areas of the human body which are in constant need of air blow to the area.

If you google this topic, some well known doctors are actually conducting studies based on the number of infants brought into the hospitals to be treated for this.

This is in relation to the topic of discussion as it has to do with the length, or lack of for the Kashara. I think that Sikhism is obviously right in the establishment of large kasharay to allow this air flow.