What Is Better: Bani Or Meditation

besoft

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

gurfateh gursikha WAHEGUROO as my pajji/penjji akjforeva said that bani and simran go in hand and hand one cannot live without the other. personally do your nitnem at other bania do your simran and see how much much lahaa you personally get out of it but gotta do both. i love to do sukhmani sahib before i do but thats an aim i like to be at one day :D NAAM JAPO WAHEGUROO :@ hope kinda awnsered your question GURFATEH

SAT SRI AKAL

Meditation on 1 IMMORTAL god is above all practices, no matter what.

Gurbani tells us over and over to meditate on GOD.

Sit down and read any of the banis, if we dont understand, read translations, whats it saying to us? the Truth. Its like the instructions Guru Ji gave us to experience God.

Now, we should read it once, twice, three times to figure out the meaning of it. then we shall put it into practice to experience God. To experience Gurbani. To become Gurbani. To experience Truth. To become Truth. To experience what our Guru Ji experienced. To experience God. To become God-like.

That is all, SGGS jis tells us everything you need to know to find God. It tells us to become slave of the True Guru by giving tann, mann, dhann to the Guru. This is the only way we are going to lose our EGO. Now, if you read the same thing again and again but dont put into practise, whats the point? Its not going to get us nowhere.

A true guru is like a guide that can help you in your spirtual journey to GOD, now if you do what he tells you to, you will succeed and experience GOD like he did. SGGS ji is same, gives you clear guide on your spiritual journey, read it, understand it and practise it.

Prabh Ka Simran is above all practices, It is in meditation on 1 GOD where the truth will be revealed to you. It is darkness, where the light will reveal itself to you. Now one may say, what does one gain from meditating, one should rather go and read gurbani to learn Guru Ji's wisdom. That is Guru Ji's wisdom not ours. For us its only knowledge, information to guide on our spiritual journey too. It is in meditation when one goes into samadhee and sun smadhee. GOD lives in samadhi. That is when gurbani will become your wisdom too.

Guru ji tells us you may donate golds, diamonds to charities but its not worth a seasame seed in comparison with serving the True Guru and Meditating on 1 GOD.

lowest of the low