sat sangat and sadh sangat

explain how to do naam

explaining how to do naam? A person neither has the right nor the priveledge to teach ANYONE how to do naam. No matter what their avastha or social standing. Naam can ONLY be taught by panj pyare. This is gurmat. Anyone who teaches naam outside of the context of panj pyare is a fraud.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

remember the gurmantar and naam are different things. naam resides inside one and awakening it is very difficult.

one gets confused thinking that the two are the same things. one believes just by constant recitation of the mantra is all that you need to do. it is alot harder then this. please listen to the divans of baba waryam singh ji of Ratwara Sahib or purchase their books for further on the topic.

re the 5 piaray mine were all sants that i still see so technically i still get advice from them.

is that still against maryada

They cease being the panj as soon as the amrit sanchar is over. Taking advice from them as if they are panj is wrong.

Naam IS the gurmantar. If its not, please tell that to the many gursikhs who dont know this.

Please enlighten me on the difference you see, as I have never heard of such a difference.

Mkhalsa i suggest you at least listen to these divans by baba waryam singh ji and hear what they have to say about naam.

you keep on asking me to explain again and again. why dont you just hear it for yourself. just gut on the hub download it and then all will become clear.