Another Sad Day For Sikhs

Gurvah

sometimes we have to take a step back before takin a few steps forward... i would rather have that headline in the papers and have a proper gurdwara management then be 'chup chaap' and have some clowns runnin our GuruGhars as their own personal piggy banks... i's nah always about image... we have to take into consideration Respect for Guru Sahib..

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im sure they have considered taking this to court, but that may mean taking a Gurdwara to court and spending more of sangats money - because I doubt the committee will use their own. Maybe if no other options can be seen they will do that!

this'll probably be a bad thing for sikhi relations

imagine the headlines:

sikhs sue gurdwara

and in the desi papers it will prob read militant khalistanis sue sikh gurdwara.

capitalism, democratic elections and punjabi culture create one disgusting mix..

people would sell their mother to buy a bottle of beer and here we have gangs giving out bottles for free to those who vote for their man. talk about selling your soul to the Devil..

yep we're definetly in Kalyug..

guess that's what happens when we decide for ourselves.. Man mat

So this is what its all about i read the same article in my local "non Sohi" temple few hours ago,. So why dont you all stop going there. Simple solution or am i been to niave here.

So come on you london Singhs where are you now... You quick enuogh to have a dig at us Midlands Singhs cos you think all we do is promote muslim hatred. So where are you now? Looks like you cant keep your own house in order.