Messages From Water

Heera Singh

http://www.life-enthusiast.com/twilight/research_emoto.htm

<H1 align=justify>Miraculous Messages from Water</H1><H2 align=justify>How water structure reflects our consciousness</H2>by WellnessGoods.com

Water has a very important message for us. Water is telling us to take a much deeper look at our selves. When we do look at our selves through the mirror of water, the message becomes amazingly, crystal, clear. We know that human life is directly connected to the quality of our water, both within and all around us.

emoto.jpgThe photographs and information in this article reflect the work of Masaru Emoto, a creative and visionary Japanese researcher Mr. Emoto has published an important book, "The Message from Water" from the findings of his worldwide research If you have any doubt that your thoughts affect everything in, and around you, the information and photographs that are presented here, taken from the book of his published results, will change your mind and alter your beliefs, profoundly.

How the molecular structure of water is affected...

From Mr. Emoto's work we are provided with factual evidence, that human vibrational energy, thoughts, words, ideas and music, affect the molecular structure of water, the very same water that comprises over seventy percent of a mature human body and covers the same amount of our planet. Water is the very source of all life on this planet, the quality and integrity are vitally important to all forms of life. The body is very much like a sponge and is composed of trillions of chambers called cells that hold liquid. The quality of our life is directly connected to the quality of our water.

Water is a very malleable substance. Its physical shape easily adapts to whatever environment is present. But its physical appearance is not the only thing that changes, the molecular shape also changes. The energy or vibrations of the environment will change the molecular shape of water. In this sense water not only has the ability to visually reflect the environment but it also molecularly reflects the environment.

Discover how each source has an effect on the visual photographed structure...

Snow has been falling on the earth for more than a few million years. Each snowflake, as we have been told, has a very unique shape and structure. By freezing water and taking a photograph of the structure, as Mr. Emoto has done, you get incredible information about the water.

Mr. Emoto has discovered many fascinating differences in the crystalline structures of water from many different sources and different conditions around the planet. Water from pristine mountain streams and springs show the beautifully formed geometric designs in their crystalline patterns. Polluted and toxic water from industrial and populated areas and stagnated water from water pipes and storage dams show definitively distorted and randomly formed crystalline structures.

saijo_japan.gif

Sanbu-ichi Yusui Spring water,

shimanto_river.jpg

Japan Shimanto River, referred to as the last clean stream in Japan

antarctic.jpg

Antarctic Ice

lourdes.jpg

Fountain in Lourdes, France

biwako_lake.jpg

Biwako Lake, the largest lake at the center of Japan and the water pool of the Kinki Region. Pollution is getting worse.

yodo_river.jpg

Yodo River, Japan, pours into the Bay of Osaka. The river passes through most of the major cities in Kasai.

distilled.jpg

Untreated Distilled Water

fujiwara_before.jpg

Fujiwara Dam, before offering a prayer

fujiwara_prayer.jpg

Fujiwara Dam, after offering a prayer

With the recent popularity in music therapy, Mr. Emoto decided to see what effects music has on the structuring of water. He placed distilled water between two speakers for several hours and then photographed the crystals that formed after the water was frozen.

beethoven_pastoral.jpg

Beethoven's Pastorale

<div align="center">tibet_sutra.jpg

Tibet Sutra

kawachi_folk_dance.jpg

Kawachi Folk Dance

After seeing water react to different environmental conditions, pollution and music, Mr. Emoto and colleagues decided to see how thoughts and words affected the formation of untreated, distilled, water crystals, using words typed onto paper by a word processor and taped on glass bottles overnight. The same procedure was performed using the names of deceased persons. The waters were then frozen and photographed.

heavy_metal.jpg

Heavy Metal Music

<div align="center">make_me_sick.jpg

You Make Me Sick, I Will Kill You

hitler.jpg

Adolph Hitler

thank_you.jpg

Thank You

love.jpg

Love and Appreciation

mother_teresa.jpg

Mother Teresa

Energized water has had its molecules returned to their original life-giving, super moisturizing state. This allows maximum moisture absorption into the cells of your body, pets and plants; a major key to healing, and the maintenance of health and vitality. Dr. Emoto has revealed to the world the power of water's vibration. Take the next step and bring this transformation into your life and into your part of the world by naturally structuring your water.

To learn more about transforming water, click here.

</div>

These photographs show the incredible reflections of water, as alive and highly responsive to every one of our emotions and thoughts.

It is quite clear that water easily takes on the vibrations and energy of it's

environment, whether toxic and polluted or naturally pristine. Masaru Emotos extraordinary work is an awesome display, and powerful tool, that can change our perceptions of ourselves and the world we live in, forever. We now have profound evidence that we can positively heal and transform ourselves and our planet by the thoughts we choose to think and the ways in which we put those thoughts into.

</div>The rest is on the website... a lot of info.. but well worth the read...

Waheyguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheyguru Ji Key Fateh

Once I saw a documentary/ movie on thoughts on CBC. In one of the experiments if you will a group of people mediated for certain length of time in high crime area and the crime rate dropped. Once a gurmukh told me that thoughts do travel from one brain and spreads into the entire world. Thats why I guess ,if your surat is sensitive enough-sukh-sham enough, can feel the difference when we enter Guru Ghar when bani is being recited. Rest Heera Vir ji can explain more about Power of thoughts.

if i right waheguru on my matthha, will i become jivan mukht?

this whole thing relaties to quantum physics, or higher level physiscs, or something like that. It's basically the idea that everything is made of the same particles, jus vibrating at different levels. God is sun-samadh, or void. If we make our vibrtion bake to the primordial nothingness, or void, ie getting rid of our karams, we can become jivan mukht,

i think . . .

it's kinda like tuning a saaj. you tune the bottom strings (on a dilruba, or taus) and tune the upper strings to compliment them, and the sound they make is beautiful

:@

makes sense..

just one thing i wanted to know lil more about

ie getting rid of our karams, we can become jivan mukht,

i think . . .

how does one get rid of karams? isnt doing=karam? anything we do falls in the category of karam. even doing "NOTHING" is a karam unfortunately lol so now tell me how does one get rid of karams?

unless i have read a wrong definition.

makes one wonder about what it really means to be jeevan mukhat=) i dont think it means doing no karam...

ji Void refers to state of nonexistence but Akal Purkh ji is Sat Chay-tan and Ananad from Jap Sahid sada sach-the-nand. Eeven in Japji Sahib aad sach jo-gadh sach haa-bhee sach nanak ho-see bhee sach..it puts emphasis on Parmatama "Ha".This is the main difference between Sikhi and other paths to be one with Parmata such as Buddhism , Sidhs , and Jogi. In Sikhi one realizes that Parmatama "ha" .... with Ho-h one can reach state of mind where there is no thought / Void/sunn but do not experience Hoo-and of Waheyguru Ji . Sidhs and Buddhist are able to take their surat to Sunn ,to experience Hoo-and gur-par-sad is required and without shabad guru it is not possible.

Karam mukat happens when one realizes "tuh ha" "ma Nahee" when someone realizes Kar-ta Ram.

please forgive me for any mistakes still learning.

Waheyguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheyguru Ji Key Fateh.

sorry if this is off topic

it's on Buddhism... i been reading about it...and the new book im reading is related to it too. i knw they dont believe in god, but thanks for stating the the main difference. i couldn't really grasp it. was still tryin to to figure out the differences between both paths.

In Sikhi one realizes that Parmatama "ha" .... with Ho-h one can reach state of mind where there is no thought / Void/sunn but do not experience Hoo-and of Waheyguru Ji . Sidhs and Buddhist are able to take their surat to Sunn ,to experience Hoo-and gur-par-sad is required and without shabad guru it is not possible.

their 'beyond' ends at the sunn? i think thats whats been troubling me since the day i started learning about buddh path.

but isnt hoo-see bhi sacch means "Forever And Ever True."? is that what they dont experince?or does that word mean something else? im just trying to understand what u have said.

Karam mukat happens when one realizes "tuh ha" "ma Nahee" when someone realizes Kar-ta Ram.

dont Buddhists say that it's I Am (not the ego) which is realized then u are Present or in the present. r they refering to this "tuh ha" when they separate the thoughts from the Being and become the "watcher"?(when they say I Am/present)

im sorry if i confused u more...but seems like u have knowledge about the other paths, thus asking u without really going in details.

bhul chuk muaf karni

waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh!

First of all my apologies for creating confusion. What is Sach? Sach is something that exist...In Mool Manatar the reference is to On KAr from saat nam to Nanak Ho-see bhee sach. The mool mantar sheds light on the Gunns of sa-rab ve-yeah-apk parmatama. So therefor hoo-see bhi sacch ...means Parmatama will be of existence. Hoo-andh means existence. The existence of parmatma that's what they do not experience in their state of watching thought(s) apa bhav is not lost because of inability to feel the existence of Akal Purk ji even though they do reach into the "no mind" state .I was reading Sant Saraan Singh jies book and he explained about the belief of Buddha...about e-kagar-ta.The book is called Naam Kha-zana.

In net shell what I have learned E-kagarta/no mind state is very different from emerging into waheyguru ji.

What I know is from my Buddhist friend/ Teacher during my High School Years.He was my Physics teacher and he was Buddhist and he followed some what mixture of Tibetan and Zen Buddhism.During the end of High School after reading Gurbani and Bahie Gurdas jies Vars the difference was clear to me that Sikhi is different from Bodh maat, Yog and Jain/Sa-ray-wa-ray.

I am just no one , so forgive for many mistakes that I have made.

Waheyguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheyguru Ji Key Fateh.