Visitin London And Dublin 1st Time: Anxiety Struck

akitosforever

SSA Sangat...

With immense excitement I wish to tell U dat im comin to Maiden Head, Central London nxt week (on 9th March) for a visit to one of our client company (sybase intl). and then to Dublin Ireland.

I just want to know that If there are any pre-cautions I need to take as far as airport security is concerned at both Dublin and Heathrow Airport. coz I dont wanna grab all the attention of the client and freak em out.

Also I may have some spare time at hand....ny places of Asian Dominance near by that anyone recommends visiting .

Also please suggest me all the Gurudwaras near by (in Dublin and Maidenhead)....i wanna visit all of em .

Satnam

wjkk wjkf

try come to birmingham and must visit SOHO ROAD..... what an amazing place. here you will find indian, punjabi shops, chaat, samose shop, choley bahurey, papdi, dahi-bhalle, laddo, jalebi, gol-gappe and many more.....lol.....and there is heaven on earth, yes, i am talking about Guru Nanak Nishkaam Sevak Jatha (Soho Road Gurughar)- Highly Recommended.

Wjkk Wjkf

SSA Sangat...

With immense excitement I wish to tell U dat im comin to Maiden Head, Central London nxt week (on 9th March) for a visit to one of our client company (sybase intl). and then to Dublin Ireland.

I just want to know that If there are any pre-cautions I need to take as far as airport security is concerned at both Dublin and Heathrow Airport. coz I dont wanna grab all the attention of the client and freak em out.

Also I may have some spare time at hand....ny places of Asian Dominance near by that anyone recommends visiting .

Also please suggest me all the Gurudwaras near by (in Dublin and Maidenhead)....i wanna visit all of em .

Satnam

watch our for pickpockets!!!! ive been pickpocketed twice in central london.

just keep all ur money n ur wallet in ur bag.

LOL jokes i live in London and never had any problems. You just gotta be aware of your surroundings. no real security issues as such just normal stuff like you gotta put kirpan in your suitcase when flying, etc. How long are you in London?

I suggest going southall youll find loads of gurdwara if you are in London for a week then on Thursday Sikhi Month event at LSE :@

Dublin i dont know much about someone else will have to help.

Most of the people working at Heathrow are Sikhs lol. The surrounding areas southall, hayes, hounslow all contain the largest sikh populations in Britain. Maidenhead also has a large sikh population, with it own gurudwara. You wont have any problems at Heathrow, unless of course they have good reason to question you. Brits have a good knowledge of sikhs, and are generally warm and welcoming.

Guru Nanak Sat Sang Sabha, 31 Rutland Road, Maidenhead, SL6 4HT. Although most programes occur on weekends.

Slough is very close to Maidenhead, and has a gurudwara as well.

LSE, stands for the London School of Economics, its a university. If you need infor about getting there etc.. please dont hesitate asking.

Most of the people working at Heathrow are Sikhs lol. The surrounding areas southall, hayes, hounslow all contain the largest sikh populations in Britain. Maidenhead also has a large sikh population, with it own gurudwara. You wont have any problems at Heathrow, unless of course they have good reason to question you. Brits have a good knowledge of sikhs, and are generally warm and welcoming.

Guru Nanak Sat Sang Sabha, 31 Rutland Road, Maidenhead, SL6 4HT. Although most programes occur on weekends.

Slough is very close to Maidenhead, and has a gurudwara as well.

LSE, stands for the London School of Economics , its a university. If you need infor about getting there etc.. please dont hesitate asking.

Slough is the best place to Live in UK...relaxed..non rasist environment...

oo btw did i tell u lot bout the petrol bomb that went off on my road on tuesday???

LOL

jeeo if ur gna b round the area u shudd cume slough!!!

its wkd :@

if you want to goo to events jee...theres one!

http://www.sikhsangat.com/index.php?showtopic=34748

nd if u wanna go london to chec it out.. go house of parliament.. u wnt have probz with ur sree sahib or any other gupt shastar cuz i went on wed nd i didnt...

ermm yee veer jee..

challo

hpe u inejoy jukkk

vaheguruoo jee ka khalsa

vahegurooooo jee keee fatehhh