Would you agree or disagree if someone said that Sikhs do not deserve Khalistan YET?  

48 members have voted

1. 1. Would you agree or disagree if someone said that Sikhs do not deserve Khalistan YET?

• i agree
    • i disagree

gurfateh ji

^_^ very true

My uncle ji's 3 sons in panjab are into drugs hardcore, they dont care about anybody or anything else but drugs and yet they meant have pugs on their heads. :@ @

This is where our sikhi is going. :@

"Kutha huka, charas tamaaku. Gaaja topi taarri khaaku.

Inn ki orr na kabahu dhekke. Rahetvant jo singh bisekhe."

"Meat, all forms of intoxicants (including tobacco and alcohole), wearing of hats and doing the pretense of rubbing soil on the body. A Singh with excellent rehat doesn't accociate with people who partake in these things." ^_^

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

gurfateh ji

^_^ very true

My uncle ji's 3 sons in panjab are into drugs hardcore, they dont care about anybody or anything else but drugs and yet they meant have pugs on their heads. :wub: @

This is where our sikhi is going. :@

"Kutha huka, charas tamaaku. Gaaja topi taarri khaaku.

Inn ki orr na kabahu dhekke. Rahetvant jo singh bisekhe."

"Meat, all forms of intoxicants (including tobacco and alcohole), wearing of hats and doing the pretense of rubbing soil on the body. A Singh with excellent rehat doesn't accociate with people who partake in these things." ^_^

true :@

REALLY sad :)

Regarding the quote -

Whcih part f the earth does the Singh with exellent Rehit have to go to in order to be able to not associate with someone who doines't drink or eat meat?

p.s

where did u ge the quote from

`thannks

bhull chukk maaf

GurFateh

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

veer ji, i gt the quote from Taksal rahet maryada.

bhul chuk maaf ji

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

huh ohmy.gif

I thought Taksal allowed meat :T:

bhull chukk maaf

GurFateh

The translaters translate according to them. What they do and don't do. What they like or don't like. Damdami Taksal and Akhand Kirtani Jatha bans meat of all types. Guru Gobind Sngh Ji said we could eat jhatka if we want. These people who usually say no to meat are always ready to eat humans. I have seen many of them. They also get angry really fast. Everyone eats meat. When we breath, countless, unseen bacteria go into our mouths. How about roti, ants get grinded in the atta in Inida. People eat that. Isn't that meat? Guru Gobind Singh Ji said that these Sikhs from Indian origin will do whatever they want. Guru Ji said they will say that they are the only ones who are right. I see that is the case. Everyone has their own rehat maryada. Many Gurudwaras and committes, taksals, and organizations have become businesses for ego. greed and power. If the leaders wanted to make Khalistan, they could have but they don't want it.

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

the bacteria u kill, ure not killing it on purpose are u? Ure not taking a huge khanda and cutting off its head are u? And funny how guru je in his 6th form bans all meat and fish, and then in tenth form says its okay to eat meat. Ahhh, no. People can try to distort history as much as they want, hukamnanas speak for themselves.

bhula chuka maf

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!