Sikhness Calculator

MiriPiri

I hope people don't think this is too silly, but you know we all get these fun (or silly) emails askign us to to answer questions on a web page, then we get an answer as to, e.g. our personality, etc.

How abotu a Sikhness Calculator. It could ask relevant questions, then come up with an answer (not necessarily a mathematical one) about how Sikh one really is.

The point of it would be: 1. Fun. 2. The questions would subliminally imply what beign a good Sikh is all about, e.g. could ask questions such as, "how many Sikh rallies have you been on in past year". How often do you do Sikhi sewa, are you armit-dhari, are you planning to be, etc, etc - there are hundreds of possibilities.

Come on, computer bods, get coding! :@

wjkk,wjkf

nice idea but hw can anyone really judge hw good a sikh somebody else is??

i believe only a few hundred people really know what sikhi is about.

and it could have negative impacts, imagine someone new to sikhi who have been working really hard.

and den doing the test and finding out they are not sikhi (dont knw what else to call it lol) enough.

i have a feeling this will cause too much contreversy and split us even more.

bhul chuck maaf karni

wjkk, wjkf

I wud love to do a sikh quiz. I waste so much time doing stupid personality, what colour ure heart is and other what flavour are u?..........sikhi quiz is just what I need. Can someone design one. Please....

BTW i searched google and did this quiz. http://www.funtrivia.com/playquiz/quiz6538977f020.html That quiz is too easy!! Everyone do it....I lost one mark cos I wrote all sikhs wear turbans but quiz says boys...meh...

MULTI FAITH QUIZ - I like this quiz. You learn a lot more due to its descriptions. I got 21/30 http://media.radiosai.org/Journals/Vol_06/01JAN08/quiz.htm

^^ I did that quiz - I got the turban question wrong too and all my friends were staring at me and saying "Ooooh the Sikh got a question wrong!" tongue.gif

Oh nd the quiz says most men, not boys. It's the question that was least correctly answered.

^^ I did that quiz - I got the turban question wrong too and all my friends were staring at me and saying "Ooooh the Sikh got a question wrong!" tongue.gif

Oh nd the quiz says most men, not boys. It's the question that was least correctly answered.

i got that ques qrong too...i wrote tht all sikhs wear turbans....well they're supposed to...but it was summat lyk 36% people who got it right....and sed tht most men wear it....

more than 80 % of the socalled 25 million sikhs are monay/shorn sikhs so they can't wear it. rest are keshdhari and wear turban.. but many of the keshdharis are children and they wear patka or rumal... so not all sikhs wear turban....