Happy New Year!

*gupt-kaur*

vaheguru ji ka khalsa, vaheguru ji ki fateh

Happy New Year

may Vaheguroo bless EVERYONE with Udham, Naam, Simran and and a chardikalla year ahead :@ !!

March 14, 2008, Friday 05:15 AM. IST]

DnwsrI mhlw 5 Gru 8 dupdy

<> siqgur pRswid ]

ismrau ismir ismir suK pwvau swis swis smwly ] ieh loik prloik sMig shweI jq kq moih rKvwly ]1] gur kw bcnu bsY jIA nwly ] jil nhI fUbY qskru nhI lyvY Bwih n swkY jwly ]1] rhwau ] inrDn kau Dnu AMDuly kau itk mwq dUDu jYsy bwly ] swgr mih boihQu pwieE hir nwnk krI ikRpw ikrpwly ]2]1]32]

DHANAASAREE, 5th GURU, 8th HOUSE, DU-PADAS:

ONE UNIVERSAL CREATOR GOD. BY THE GRACE OF THE TRUE GURU:

Remembering, remembering, remembering Him in meditation, I find peace; with each and every breath, I dwell upon Him. In this world, and in the world beyond, He is with me, as my help and support; wherever I go, He protects me. || 1 || The Gurus Word abides with my soul. It does not sink in water; thieves cannot steal it, and fire cannot burn it. || 1 || Pause || It is like wealth to the poor, a cane for the blind, and mothers milk for the infant. In the ocean of the world, I have found the boat of the Lord; the Merciful Lord has bestowed His Mercy upon Nanak. || 2 || 1 || 32 ||

Friday, 1st Chayt (Samvat 540 Nanakshahi) (Page: 679)

d_oh.gif thnx to mahraj, we have been blessed with 540 years of Sikhism

d_oh.gif