Going To India..?

$ingh $oorma

Not the very best shots but this is all i could do. The guy showing the stuff was going real fast..

Matchbox sized Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji. I would love to have a close look at this. The uncle ji never opened it.

DSC02147.jpg

DSC02157.jpg

Some Clothes of Guru Gobind Singh Ji .. Guy said there is a dastar, a small keski, mata ji's pajami, and one more item (i forgot wht it was) and it has blood stains and sweat marks too.

Dastar

DSC02142.jpg

Keski

DSC02143.jpg

Mata Ji's Pajami

DSC02146.jpg

Item with blood and sweat marks

DSC02144.jpg

A handwritten Hukumnama

DSC02149.jpg

Tegha

DSC02160.jpg

Main Gate of the house where these items are kept

DSC02152.jpg

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wish i could get a better view of these items but i went around vaisakhi and it was too busy. That is why they were showing the items through this window with grills. The people who have these items are descendants of Bhai Dalla Ji.

If anyone visits damdama sahib you should try and go to this house. It is at a walking distance from the main Gurughar.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i heard from a friend who is from bathinda that there is a chola of guru sahib at damdama sahib and judging from that chola the height of guru sahib comes around to 7 feet. also did this guru granth sahib in box from guruji's time?? that would be the most amazing discovery if it is!

• 9 months later...
Guest G.Kaur

Bump!

Just booking my ticket to the land of the five rivers :D Leaving in August :D It's gonna be hot!

Who else is going to 5ab this year?