Sikh Body Sees Delhi Hand In Chattisinghpora Carnage

SaRpAnCh

TO RAJU

so what

i would better want to be a pakistani than a hindustani <banned word filter activated>

and i'm nor pakistani nor hindustani

i'm KHALISTANI

and it was HINDUSTANI ARMY WHO DID IT

TO SINGHAVELLI VEER

but brother ji,

people there are a easy target for indian army and aswell muslim militants

but i dont know since i never went there... so i take my words back

but there are not much more than 200,000 sikhs in J&K... according 2001 india census there are 207154 sikhs in J&K....

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

TO RAJU

so what

i would better want to be a pakistani than a hindustani <banned word filter activated>

i'm KHALISTANI

err are you the same as Sarpanch character.

And btw your rants just mean that for a jaundiced eye, everything looks yellow.

United States and anglo-saxons are the world's biggest terrorist. And Islamists in Pakistan and other muslim countries have opted to be their foot-soldiers.

If you want to join them it is your prerogative.

thanks

TO RAJU

so what

i'm KHALISTANI

TO SINGHAVELLI VEER

but brother ji,

people there are a easy target for indian army and aswell muslim militants

but i dont know since i never went there... so i take my words back

but there are not much more than 200,000 sikhs in J&K... according 2001 india census there are 207154 sikhs in J&K....

yes u r right this massacre was carried on by intelligence agencies and their teror gangs as sikhi in jand k is very strong none of the local sikh visits vasino devi or ammar nath I feel proud that I spent my child hood there . very few sikhs knows that GURU NANAK DEV JI PROHIBITED SIKHS FROM VISITING AMARNATH AND WORSHIPPING SHIV LING AS IT IS WORSHIP OF SEX HOW IT ORGINATED I CANNOT WRITE AS IT IS RELIGIOUS SITE STORY BEHIND SHIVLING IS VERY VULGAR.

After killing millions of Iraqi children this is what a member of Kilton's cabinet Madeleine Albright had to say:

Secretary of State Madeleine Albright on CBS's 60 Minutes, correspondent Lesley Stahl asked her if the death of these 600,000 Iraqi children was “worth it.” Albright's reply:

“...we think the price is worth it.”

If you want to be on the side of these pigs, then it is completely your prerogative.

yes u r right this massacre was carried on by intelligence agencies and their teror gangs as sikhi in jand k is very strong none of the local sikh visits vasino devi or ammar nath I feel proud that I spent my child hood there . very few sikhs knows that GURU NANAK DEV JI PROHIBITED SIKHS FROM VISITING AMARNATH AND WORSHIPPING SHIV LING AS IT IS WORSHIP OF SEX HOW IT ORGINATED I CANNOT WRITE AS IT IS RELIGIOUS SITE STORY BEHIND SHIVLING IS VERY VULGAR.

there is something called the pen!s of Osiris in Washington. Yet you will go there in a jiffy, but you will throw around lot of contempt for any Indianised version of similar theme.

this behaviour is a result of Macaulayization and nothing else.

Rediff

Thirdly, that scourge of the Indian Army, The Hindu's Praveen Swami, wrote: "Few people in the village believe stories claiming that the assailants were Indian Army soldiers... the villagers, unlike Lashkar-e-Taiba cadre indoctrinated on stories of Hindu and Sikh barbarism, know that soldiers do not wander about on operations with bottles of liquor, shouting religious slogans as they fire. The terrorists evidently acted as they thought Indian soldiers would, a caricature that finds repeated mention in Lashkar-e-Taiba literature. (this is what gave them away) The organisation's website even proclaims that Gurkha soldiers eat their dead parents' bodies."

Swami writes that just before the firing began, a villager recognised one of the killers and asked him, "What are you doing here, Chattiya?" Chattiya opened fire. The villagers pointed the Anantnag Police to every Muslim whom they suspected of a role in the killings; Mohammad Yakub Magray, nicknamed Chatt Guri, was one. The J&K police SOG broke Magray, who turned out to be a Hizbul operative with the code-name Zamrood. On the night of the massacre, Magray admitted to having travelled with Lashkar's area commander, a Paki code-named Abu Maaz, to Chattisinghpora. Maaz had initiated the action on instructions from Pakistan.

It is fine by me if you believe that. But I can not believe that the Indian Army will kill people they are supposed to protect. Especially with such a huge number of Sikh soldiers fighting in Kashmir. They would never forgive India for something like this.

In fact such claims insult the intelligence of every Sikh fighting for India.

If you do know that every terrorist act of Pakistan gets a soft-cover by western media who equate terrorist incidents to 'tensions between hindu-muslims' and general disturbance in the region.

Every terrorist act was and is swept under some convenient carpet, this was the case until a few years ago. And this provided the moral cover to acts committed by terrorists. It made them justified in the eyes of the world.

If you notice same patterns have been copied in Chechnya, Kosovo and other places.

It is now that the shoe is on the other foot and countries like Pakistan are also actively being targeted under some vague terrorist theories. Now they are getting a taste of their own medicine but it is mostly innocent people that are being killed there.

Again the people of this region are being targeted and there is a plan to foment greater instability for certain ends.

When they reached there they had a hard time grasping that every single person in sangat (estimated 50 000) and that is no exaggeration had their Kes and on that day alone 8000 people took Amrit, in fact soo many youth showed up that the Gurdwara could hardly fit them.
pray.gifpray.gifpray.gifpray.gifpray.gif
In my 3 months in Kashmir, I noticed the following.

- The Indian Army has next to no real control in Kashmir.

- Soldiers in Kashmir are the primary pushers of alcohol and substance distribution and abuse

- Sikh Soldiers (who are from Kashmir) see their job as a means for a good income, rather than any loyalty to the state.

- Indian Soldiers consistently attack and kill civilians.

- They shot a grade 9 student in the head while he was walking home from school, while I was there

- They demanded freebies from a shop in Srinagar, when a student working there stated that they had not paid him for their earlier

snatching of products from the shop, The soldiers waited until his shift was done and killed him.

- The militants (with 1 exception) only targetted Military targets when I was there.

- The militants DID target the amarnath yatra.

Now lets analyze this, while I was there, there was much greater violence towards civilians in Kashmir by the Indian Army than any Militants. Secondly, why was the Amarnath Yatra attacked? The Indian government clearly gives much more value to a Hindu life than anything else. When Hindus are murdered ...the Militants (mind you I do not agree with this at all) get more attention and hit the government closer to the heart. Whereas, if they kill a Sikh, the Indian government won't really care as much and they will lose support from the Sikh population of Kashmir, which is counterproductive for the militants and productive for the Indian Government.

Also, Sikh Soldiers fighting in Kashmir that are not from the region understand the culture and situation of Kashmiris as much as American Soldiers understand Iraqis. Their only source of knowledge is what the government feeds them.

The increasing substance abuse amongst Sikh and Muslim youth in Kashmir is directly funded, instigated and promoted by the Indian Army (I have first hand knowledge of this, after speaking with an individual who was amidst preperations to join the army). The Indian Army, consistenly carries out attacks against Muslim civilians, and get away scott-free.

Thats pathetic.

Raju veer, I am not sure which opinion I would agree with, as both the intelligence and militants are no saints. Both sides have their own evidences. And as usual, intellectual and thought provoking posts from Singhavelli veer, and good to see that 2 mature members, Singhavelli and Raju veer are respectfully disagreeing with each others opinion. In fact this forum has finally been blessed with a genuine discussion.