Sikhs And Panjab Compared To Buddhists And Tibet

dalsingh101

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Indeed very reliable sources. As if they're out there to get the facts out. Can I have the VHP sources claiming this?

To Sikhs, anyone who doesn't follow their way of thinking is either a Brahmin, or a Brahmin.

Seems like Nanak Chand was his former name, according to-

http://www.oxforddnb.com/index/101073517/

Anyway my point isn't about taking his side, as what he did was unexcusable. I'm concerned with people making up all sorts of stuff...

DalSingh please explain why we are dumb

I was just thinking out loud regarding the Master Tara thing. Was he really some sort of infiltrator..if so, why didn't Sikhs suss that out?

Actually I'm surprised at a lot of things like that lately, seems like every other person is a Indian placed infiltrator these days...

Hence teh question...are we that dumb that we can so easily be infiltrated. Apparently there is also some British government report from the late 80s also saying the Gurdwaras here have been infiltrated in a similar fashion by people claiming to be Khalistanis. WT......?

Oh sorry mate I misunderstood you, i thought you were saying that all sikhs were dumb for some reason doh : )

Master Tara Singh

alias

Nanak Chand Malhotra

Co-Founder Of Hindu Vishva Parishad & A Deep Under Cover Agent Disguised As A Sikh Leader, Declared Sikhs As Part Of Hindu Religion- 1964

WANTED A HINDU REVIVAL MOVEMENT

by MASTER TARA SINGH

Thus said the great Sikh leader, Master Tara Singh, taking part in the deliberations at Pawai meeting in 1964, when the decision to start Vishva Hindu Parishad was taken

"Protection of Dharma is our Dharma. Khalsa Panth was born for that purpose. Never have I left Hinduism. Guru Govind Singh has produced a lot of Gurumukhi literature based on Vedas, Puranas and the like. Are we to leave all that? In fact Hindus and Sikhs are not two separate communities. Name is Sikh and beard... Mona (non beard) Sikh and Sevak... That is all... Sikhs live if Hinduism exists. If Sikhs live Hinduism lives. They are not two separate communities. They are one indeed. Lack of mutual confidence has been a small problem. This situation must be put to an end. I want to see that. A Hindu revival movement is very necessary and it will certainly come up. If Sri Guruji Golwalkar takes it up it could be easily built up." said the great Sikh leader Master Tara Singh, taking part in the deliberations at Pawai meeting in 1964, when the decision to start Vishva Hindu Parishad was taken.

Gandhi, Nehru and Patel planted their agent Nanak Chand Malhotra disguised as Master Tara Singh amongst the sikhs, Master Tara Singh who on divide of the country in 1947 defied Guru Gobind Singh's command of Sikh sovereignty -"Suno Nand Lal Eh Saaj, Pargat Karon Apna Raaj"- Guru Gobind Singh- bestowed upon Sikhs in 1708 in Nanded, and cast his lot with India and doomed the fate of the Sikh nation. In his speeches and interactions amongst Hindu gatherings he maliciously asserted Sikhs to be part of Hindu religion. Record reveals that he was a close confidant of Golwalkar, a radical hindu leader. It was the same Nanak Chand Malhotra alias Master Tara Singh who in 1956 became one of the founders of the most radical Hindu organizations called Vishwa Hindu Parishad (VHP). What an irony and what a fate of a trusting nation called Sikhs? The systematic violation of riparian rights of Punjab, the Sikh holocaust, operation blue star, the genocide of the Sikhs, the drug wars against Sikhs in Punjab and illegal transfer of population to Punjab, Khalistan is yet another reminder of malice and hate of Indian government and radical hindu organizations towards the Sikhs. The creation of Gurmit Ram Rahim by RSS in order to undermine and make mockery of Sikh Gurus and Sikh history is another example of that despicable and dishonest psyche.

Would the Shankra Acharaya and Chanakya maxims do the same damage to the Sikh Nation ast it did to Budhism?

Would the flirting Python strangle and swallow its victim one more time?

Would Nazis reincarnate go scott free?

&

Would the Sikh Nation take it lying down? The answer is NO.

Khalistan is the Only Solution and Khalistan Is The New Global Reality. India must accept that reality.

Khalistan Zindabad

Dr.Paramjit Singh Ajrawat

http://66.102.9.104/search?q=cache:dXyECbm...lient=firefox-a

man i never knew tara sio was the co-founder of VHP, now i am starting to understand why the constitution of india says what it says about sikhs being hindus. our own leaders who we propped up as our mouthpiece was stating this, well i think we are reaping what we have ourselves sown.

man, now i think i know why the sikhs were slaughtered in pakistan. because i remember reading that master tara sio made the dumb mistake of shouting "pakistan murdabaad" in lahore assembly and just as indians are ready to massacre anyone against india, muslims did the same to sikhs when pakistan was created, as our leaders were out claiming to be hindus to the core...

our recent history is messed up with so many incapable leaders. how in the world did a man who didn't even see the sikh faith as a distinct faith become the leader of the sikh quam?!

seriously, we need to stop blaming hindus for our problems and realize that our people are just plain naive, and bluntly, just plain stupid sometimes.

so the whole sikhs are hindus thing is not a post 1947 mass conspiracy, but a belief propagated by our "great leader" master tara sio. figures.

let's add him up there with our very own super cop KP Gill and great general brar.

sorry for the rant, i learned something new today and it is quite disturbing for me personally...this has put the partition in a whole new light. i'm starting to think our own leaders' stupidity got the sikhs massacred in 1947.

chalo.

peace.