New Keertan Site Akaalkeertan.net

Singhstah

VahegurooJiKaKhalsaVahegurooJiKiFateh!

Saadh Sangat Ji, with the grace of Akaal Purakh, dedicated Sevadaar have put together a new keertan site, www.AkaalKeertan.net. Enjoy!

VahegurooJiKaKhalsaVahegurooJiKiFateh!!

ps.Admins, please leave this in general for a while so that more sangat can find out, thank you.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji ke Fateh

Great work , and I agree the web has many keertan sites. What really is needed for all these sites to somehow come together and some kind of software developed where one selects a shabad and can have the choice of listening to it from various artists. And as one is listening to the shabad a pop up comes up with the translation of the shabad in the preferred language of the listener, not just punajbi and english.

But I suppose I'm bit far fetched here...

Can't you lot all come together and make one keertan super-site. At the moment theres loads of sites one has to go through to find a track. It would be more efficient and more effective.

My view is stop making more keertan sites and just add the keertan you have to sites which already exist and help make them sites easier to search for keertan. I'm sure all the sites are run by Gursikhs who will be willing to let you help them.

But well done anyway for a new site.