Slough Committee Talks Against Guru Jis Bani In Front Youth & Sangat

k_S_T

that says u cant place a coconut, pithcher or ceremonial butted lamp around during the uninterupted (akhand paath) or other reading of maharaj such as japji sahib. and it also says u cant read any other scripture such as koran etc when this is being done.

explain how this says u cant read jap ji sahib or other gurbani in an akhand paath

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

benti NIHANG AK47 pajji/penjji this is way off topic dass is looking for solutions to slough sikh problems. ive stated what is written in akal takhat rehat marayda. i can go further how many gwareh hav larevaar saroop nt many in uk. i dnt want this topic to be an arguement where people are tryin to proove there point because it is there(including mine) ego speaking and when they "win" all you are doing is appeasing your ego. dass asked for help about the situation not a new topic lol. only reason im being harsh NIHANG AK47 ji is that dass n slough naujwan need solutions to our problems not petty bickering about rauls or any other issue. bhul chuk maaf karo NIHANG AK47 ji n ne other gursikh that i hav offended

Difference in opinions are always going to be there, even if we standardize maryada under Sri Akal Takht Sahib. In my opinion in order to move forward we either accept the standardized maryada or build ourselves to be able to maturely influence the Sangat around us. Presently from a collective point of view, I personally think we don’t have the capability to influence the Sangat around us hence we constantly see splits into groups, where we either create an opposition or open other Gurdwaras up. Please stay united and attempt to accept the difference until we have the kamai to change things. Benti please do not go off on tangents and start setting up new Gurdwaras/Centres etc, we have already split our Sangat up and we can’t afford to be responsible for splitting them any further. Accept the differences in order to survive and build your individual respect within your Sangat so that you are able to successfully put your point forward. It really is time to grow up and filter out the immature ones amongst us.

ok dass will try this as best as he can. NIHANG sahib if we sat together i told you to do ur nitnem quietly and im going to do sukhmani sahib loud and slow what would your mind be listenin to? the sukhmani sahib hunna. same goes with akhand sahib with japji sahib rauls side by to each other going on wheres the emphasis going on the japji sahib rauls rather than the akhand paat as japji sahib is repeating itself each time while the akhand paati has to put menth in2 reading maharaj so he/she doesnt make a mistake on purpose. we all no what akhand paatis can be like when theres no1 there they dont read bani out aloud r a Suhd as they can. so the way dass looks at it he does not see the logic in it.

from what i see at slough, there's no real compromise between youth sangat and committee. youth seem to wanna go out of their way to get on committees' nerves (cos they're already in their 'bad books') and committee are hostile towards youth because things are changing and they got power issues.

We gotta find some neutral ground. Menu Ki Patha's right - there's too much ego in us to shut up and listen. Slough gurudwara's actually one of the better led gurudwara sahibs around and I'm pretty sure that if we got together and made a list of changes/reforms (with reasons) and handed them over in a formal meeting with committee (with open minds) and talked about it; things might change. But if you aint gonna listen to em and do what you want whether they like it or not - you cant expect them to wanna know.

Committee members are Sikhs (as well as humans) too, we cant judge.

Committee members are Sikhs (as well as humans) too, we cant judge.

I am glad someone's finally said that. We are beginning to use buzz words like "Masands", "Beadbi" so readily in order to back our own agendas. If someone wants to use the notorious Mahant Narain Das as a comparison then they better be able to back their reasoning otherwise they stand accused of sensationalising the situation.

Sat Sri Akal Ji

U know first of all we have to shoot all of that type of commette..(dharam de dekhe daar)

u know SANGAT ji ...these kind of people are killing sikhism..and put this true water into gutter...

but no one can mix sikhi with hinduism even in every dharam..

TRUE GURU always true..no one can split out on moon..if some one try so it aill get back down on his/her face..

two or three JAP JI SAHIB de paath karne it all MANMAAT hai saad sangat ji..is man mat wal nahi jana ke kine paath karne and when it can be started ok

KAVAN SA VELA MAAH KAVAN (WHAT WAS THE TIME .WHAT WAS THE MONTH)

KAVAN THITH KAVAN VAAR(WHAT WAS DATE,,WHAT WAS DAY)

NANAK JI said in JAPJI these lines

So SAAD SANGAT ji ,,,please dont put youself into days and times...when u want when your heart and soul hungry for GURU'S love so plz go ahead and read the any paath what ever u want..when ever u want

IK GHADI AADI GHADI

AADI MEIN SE AADH

so mery pyari SAAD SANGAT ji plz MANMAAT nahi karni..dont listen any commetee's member they are running just business..but TRUE GURU is not a business

so main apni jaan vara tuhade ton SAAD SANGAT JI..always listen what GURU MAHARAJ says..and plz u should know who is GURU MAHARAJ JI...

Mery pyar saad sangat ji..our GURU MAHARAJ JI our SHRI GURU GRANTH SAHIB JI..so please listen to him....

SAMRATH GURU SAR HATH DARIYO....(BHAT JI KI BANI)

SABNA GALA SAMRATH SWAMI SO KYUN MANO VISAARE (FIFTH GURU)

So always listen true GURU..and dont do man maat.....always pray to TRUE GURU

oh GURUR,,plz give me SIMRAN & SEVA...

bhul chuk muaaf karni

i have tried to read your post and really menu nahi patha.

what are you saying?

lol d.w.. veer jee..

maaf karoo

post-16957-1208358630.jpg