Slough Committee Talks Against Guru Jis Bani In Front Youth & Sangat

k_S_T

dont listen any commetee's member they are running just business..but TRUE GURU is not a business.

The mahants used Gurdwaras as business. this commetee's members are using the Gurdwara as business. although the commetee is not doing things that Narain Das did i.e. abusing women. there are still in it for the money just like the mahants. they are new school mahants.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just to add a point,

Japji Sahib roles is gurmat maryada, over time somethings change, kaljug increases and ppl lose the plot, hence the state of the panth 2day.

Bhai randheer singh jee used to follow the maryada of doing japji sahib roles with an akhand paat sahib as per sakhis previously posted on tapoban and other sites.

Follow what you like, however only one maryada will be excepted by maharaj and it definately isnt what the most of the panth follows.

Fateh

vaheguroo ji ka khalsa

vaheguro ji ke fateh

erm...i swear things wernt this bad wen i was last there...lol

As slough sikh youth, i think we're takin the wrong approach, as many hve already said

instead of shoutin at the comitee nd storming out, ehm (although i did 2 wlk out)...we need 2 get our santheeyaa done, jap naam 2gether instead of bals nindiya and cum together as sikh youth and actively show ourselves in the gurdwara through seva, as again, ppl hve said...

if we're in the gurdwara 24/7- doin gurmat stuff, dnt u think the comitee will be lyk, well we cnt get rid of these lt...

nd if we go santheyaa...and learn tuks of gurbani 2 bak up our points, dnt u think well hve a mre solid argument wen we go into the comitee room? and if we talk 2 them lyk humans, which as wjkk wjkf penji rightly said they r, dnt u think theyll listen??

we want them to listen to us and respect our views, but for that we need to listen 2 them nd respect them 2, it wrks both ways...

sorri if anything offended ne1

daas is a moorakh

vaheguroo ji ka khalsa

vaheguroo ji ke fateh

Without causing offense theres one thing i noticed about the members who posted and were there, as in the slough youth....you are doing things together but i dont see so much unity as you are also bikkering amongst eachother!

i could be wrong

True say. Egos destroy unity. Until people overcome their own ego’s then whatever they think they are doing is not Gurmat but Manmat.

I apologise for my pessimistic view, but the great Youth and Committee clashes, I have seen this too often now and in most instances it’s a clash of ego’s dressed as a “panthic” issue.