Problem

Guest *

Guest _hmmm_
And all these years I thought girls were ashamed of body hair cause they thought no guy would want to marry them :gg:

Do you want to get a slap, MR P?!! :p

not like i care :rolleyes:

I speak the truth :ye:

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest peacemaker

In all seriousness, Papi, don't you think seeing body hair untouched is amazing? I think we should encourage more women to keep it by saying uplifting things and showing our support. ;)

Guest _Singh_

to the original poster the only problem i see is that you have an insecurity you really need to TALK to your future husband because im sure he loves you and he will put your mind at ease by reassuring....anyway good luck!

this is a seriosu question and i hope the mods keep this thread, so at the risk of souding repetitive( for the gupt section) here it is:

i keep a dastaar and i have all of my hair but since ive been engaged I have been feeling insecure about my bodily hair, I know that girsl have hair as well as boys ( moreso in south asian women, Italian , etc) but I feel as if its excessive on my legs etc..

ive discussed this with my fiancée and he says that he is fine with it, I think its because he hasn't seen rally how much it is and he probably thinks its not much wen its most likely as much as he has, im pretty sure it is as much as his.

This makes me feel really insecure and sad and the reason I even posted here is because sometimes I feel that this will interfere in a lot of things after marriage and it is that serious of an insecurity/problem with me.

I t makes me feel ashamed and less feminine and I don't feel comfortable with him seeing meor even feeling my legs etc..especially when ihave as much as him on my legs im sure and that makes me feel like im not feminine and it makes me feel bad.

So I pose a question to the male population on sikhsangat, what would you say if your fiancée said she had as much hair as you, would you seriously want her to keep it or would it feel weird,be a turn off for you? I need to know this I guess because for some reason I cant believe that my fiancée could feel that it was actually a good thing that I had so much hair and that it was attractive..some of you may say if you have it on your body you have it on your face etc too and he accepts that but I don't have as much on my face ( I used to do things to get it removed before I came into sikhi) and so I think he thinks that it might not be much hair on my body either when it really is..

Hopefully some mature and serious answers can be given…

VJKK VJKF

Hair is a gift from vaheguru, so we should NOT THINK OF changing ourselves for 'others'. no way should we change our rehit for others, or even think of public opinions, kes is really important, and so what if some have too much? dhan dhan bhai taru singh jee got his scalp removed but not his kes.... vaheguru.... seems like some r 4gettin this. and ok, if ur fionce did have a prob.. would u cut it off????? i really dont knw wat the big deal is, if he is ok with it.. then y feel insecure? we shouldnt feel insecure about anything jee, we should be impressing one person ...and thats vaheguru. :)

pull chuk maafi,

VJKK VJKF