Problem

Guest *

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

since ive been engaged I have been feeling insecure about my bodily hair

this really puzzles me.

surely once youve found a partner, you would feel less insecure.

bhenji, i can guarantee you there are many bibia out there who have just as much, if not more kesh on their legs. dont worry about it! i doubt he'll change his mind because of leg hair, he's most probably not that shallow!!

oh and, congratulations on your engagement :)

Guest _Singhni_

The only thing in life that matters if Guru sahib accepts us. If Guru sahib doesn't accept us what else matters, we're just dead. I also have a lot of bodily hair and I don't care even if I don't get married as long as I get married to Vaheguru. Whats more important the temporary/illusion marriage or the permanent/true marriage. As a sikh all we should want is God's blessed Darshan. Lets not let these minor things get in the way of our sikhi. Whats the point of all the shaheedi that happened previously if the panth can't even wake up. The panth is still sleeping!!

Guest peacemaker
I also have a lot of bodily hair and I don't care even if I don't get married as long as I get married to Vaheguru. Whats more important the temporary/illusion marriage or the permanent/true marriage.

:BOW: :cry: :WW: :pray:

I remember once yelling that to an entire hall-ful of Bibian/Singhs in an effort to make them understand. I don't know if it worked as everybody looked at me as if I was on drugs. Tis true though.

lolll

anywayz to the original poster

bhenji don't feel self-concious about urself, ur beautiful!! :D (and ur not alone lol) u said ur fiancee said he's fine with it so bhenjii u rlly have nothin to worry about..u have no reason to feel insecure or ashamed of ur kes bcuz i think it makes u beautiful! lol.. and liek som1 else said as long as Guru ji accepts u it doesnt matter if others dont, but think about it..what's more important: wat Guru ji thinks of u or wat every1 else does?

WJKK WJKF

Guest Have a Guess...

Lol.............i must say that there was once i time exessive hair on my body i found repulsive, and i would wax and shave religiously................but since Guru Ji did His amaizing kirpa............I confess i too, walk around the house in my kashera and bannain.... :D

I feel so natural and normal.............more importantly i feel free.............dont bow to the law of society whereby a womans identity is being reduced how "presentable" she should when finding a husband.................You are a Kaur of Guru Gobind Singh Ji............be proud that he loves you exactly the way god made and intended you to be............

Good Luck and Congratz!!!

:)

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Guest ((({:-)~
So I pose a question to the male population on sikhsangat, what would you say if your fiancée said she had as much hair as you, would you seriously want her to keep it or would it feel weird,be a turn off for you?

Your roop, your appearance, your beauty, your naturality and e v e r y single hair on your body have been ordained to you by the Almighty Kartaa-Purakh. Feel it, Believe it, Love it and Live it O Bhenjio!!

Love it and let others Love it too..

: )

Lol.............i must say that there was once i time exessive hair on my body i found repulsive, and i would wax and shave religiously................but since Guru Ji did His amaizing kirpa............I confess i too, walk around the house in my kashera and bannain.... :D

I feel so natural and normal.............more importantly i feel free.............dont bow to the law of society whereby a womans identity is being reduced how "presentable" she should when finding a husband.................You are a Kaur of Guru Gobind Singh Ji............be proud that he loves you exactly the way god made and intended you to be............

Good Luck and Congratz!!!

:)

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

great reply

:y: