President 2004

S1ngh

Will bush be able to serve next presidentship ?  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Will bush be able to serve next presidentship ?

• Yes
    • No

m not sure if it wuz a speech, but he wuz sayin 2 his politicions that sikh ppl r grt. also i hear he has made speeches wishin sikhs happy gurpurabs on days like guru nanaks bday. has ny other president dun that b4?

Oh YEH! they have. Bill Clinton always used to send his best wishes on gurpurabs. He actually cared about the way sikhs were treated in india. Harbhajan Singh Yogi was almost like one his advisors. I heard that from one of Harbhajan singh's Body guards. Bush is an <banned word filter activated> compare to Bill Clinton. US had few billion dollars of surplus in the budget

when Clinton left office.

And When Bush Came into office He spent it all giving TAX CUT to all the rich people or other ways. And now US is in 500 Billion Dollars deficit this year alone.That amount is not including what he wasted on Iraq war which is in billions also. You think people still gona vote for him? yeh right tongue.gif

Bush and his administration lied to the US public that US needed to go to war with Iraq for very good reasons. And main reason he said was that Iraq had "WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION" (we knew he was wrong back then too). It should be called Weapons Of Mass Disappearance And even now in his

latest speech Bush Calls it "Weapons Of Mass Terror" you see how he has changed it.

I can go on and about this <banned word filter activated>. But I'll stop here..

saddam wuz a bad person. he neva went mosque, n gave up faith in god. even though he made loadsa mosques n had a koran written with his blood. think of it like this. god wanted saddam 2 b toppled. n of course u hav 2 cuz luk @ wot he did. did he do nythin for the sikhs? nope (not that i no of) but i think i red sumwhere he tortured sikhs. cuz there were sum in his baa'ath party. but ended up gettin shot.

its a way of maharaj topplin saddam. accept it!

saddam wuz a bad person. he neva went mosque, n gave up faith in god. even though he made loadsa mosques n had a koran written with his blood. think of it like this. god wanted saddam 2 b toppled. n of course u hav 2 cuz luk @ wot he did. did he do nythin for the sikhs? nope (not that i no of) but i think i red sumwhere he tortured sikhs. cuz there were sum in his baa'ath party. but ended up gettin shot.

its a way of maharaj topplin saddam. accept it!

Saddam WAS a true follower/muslim!

http://www.faithfreedom.org/oped/AlamgirHu...ussain31229.htm

enjoy :@

• 3 weeks later...

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

I would say that Bush has a high chance of winning.

The american people are plagued with fear and want some revenge against someone because of 9/11. Bush is their man as he is the one going out and "getting rid" of the "bad people." Americans like his tough guy attitude.

Personally, I hope he doesn't win as I think he is really stupid.

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

I would say that Bush has a high chance of winning.

The american people are plagued with fear and want some revenge against someone because of 9/11. Bush is their man as he is the one going out and "getting rid" of the "bad people." Americans like his tough guy attitude.

Personally, I hope he doesn't win as I think he is really stupid.

He certainly won't ever win from california with gas price starts @ $2.21 to 2.57 ohmy.gifohmy.gif I never prices that high in my life ohmy.gif

He got to be taken down !