If Vaaheguroo Has Written Our Life...

Vaaheguroo Jee Kaa Khaalsaa, Vaaheguroo Jee Kee Fateh Khaalsaa Jeeo!

This has become quite a big issue with me and some of the sangat that I hang around with. It's a very big question in my opinion:

If Vaaheguroo has written our life already, then why do we have to live it when HE already knows EXACTLY WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN in the next second, he knows exactly what we are going to do, what we are thinking and whether or not we are going to Sach Khand. So why does he want to see something that he has already seen happening? Why does Vaaheguroo want to see a play when he already knows exactly what is going to happen?

I have asked some people and they said that he doesn't know EVERY SINGLE LITTLE THING, but then this shows that he is not perfect... If he was perfect then he would know exactly what is going to happen to us and what we are going to do...Why does he want to see it when he knows what is going to see???

Is it that he likes to see our reaction to when maayaa is placed in front of us? If this is the reason, then why does he wants to see our reaction when he ALREADY KNOWS what our reaction is going to be?

He has created this play...but however hard we try to get to sach khand and become one with Vaaheguroo, if it is not written for us to go there then why do we do people say that Sikhi is the way that you can get to Sach Khand and that it is possible for EVERYBODY to get to sach khand? if vaaheguroo has written for me to go back to the churasi lakh joon then why are we told that everybody has the chance to get mukhti (freedom from this life)?

If he has already planned our life and knows every single thing about it, why do we have to live it? If he doesnt know everything and wants to see what happens then that shows he is not perfect... I feel like crying!!! It's such a big issue and so many questions that I have been asked I have been unable to answer because of this issue! Sorry i dont mean to shout but its really really upsetting.

Please Khaalsaa Jee, can somebody, anybody give me their knowledge about this and help me and hopefully it will help some of the sangat.

Bhul Chuk Maaf Karnaa Khaalsaa/Sangat Jee...

Gurkirpaa Jee

Vaaheguroo Jee Kaa Khaalsaa, Vaaheguroo Jee Kee Fateh Khaalsaa Jeeo!

Vaaheguroo Jee Kaa Khaalsaa, Vaaheguroo Jee Kee Fateh

Waheguru is the painter. The canvas is the universe. Although the painter knows what he is about to paint, he still has to paint it to express it to himself. This is just what he does as a game. The painter has each and every line, pattern, colour alread in his mind (i.e. god knows everything) but he still paints it as this is what he does as self expression. He then beholds his work. We are the pictures (actors) our destinies are determined by the painter. When you look at things this way, you realise there is no me, no my destiny, your destiny or whatever, everything is god.

We are him (his reflexes in his hands etc). There is no us. When your picture has been completed then you look at god and he looks at you. In fact, it is only god looking at himself like a reflection.

Lol. Sorry for the last part. Its a bit poetic and stylish fun. Not sure if its hundred per cent correct but it sounds good i think (lol).

But i hope this helps you

Take care my friend

Vaaheguroo Jee Kaa Khaalsaa, Vaaheguroo Jee Kee Fateh

wow great answer, ive heard it before tho, wheres it from?

Guru Gyan. As always.

thaj chithrai chaethahu chithakaaree ||

Forget this picture, and remember the Painter.

Bhagat Kabeer Ji

Raag Gauree

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest peacemaker

Kharku & Kalsingh,

Just a heads up, I think there is a limit on quotes. I believe it is 6 lines max or something like that. It just makes it easier for everyone to follow. Thanks!

Veer Kal Singh Ji

if u mind i feel sorry..

they are trying to tell us something so it nice good.

not just they ??if we made all sea into ink and all forest made pencil and all earth made paper and we all start to written praise of GOD..we can't

if u Kal singh Ji don't want to read so Please it's my humble request to you with my enfolded hand don't stop them.

HUM MOORAKH MUGHAD SARNAGTI

post-16957-1209199264.jpg

Veer Kal Singh Ji

if u mind i feel sorry..

they are trying to tell us something so it nice good.

not just they ??if we made all sea into ink and all forest made pencil and all earth made paper and we all start to written praise of GOD..we can't

if u Kal singh Ji don't want to read so Please it's my humble request to you with my enfolded hand don't stop them.

HUM MOORAKH MUGHAD SARNAGTI

Hello

I'm sorry, but i don't know what you are trying to say. Could you please explain again. I have no idea what you are talking about.

Who is they?

Don't want to read what?

Thanks