Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

okkii dokki

my point wasnt that YEHH WE SOO SHUDNT USE MAYA BLAH BLAH... just IMAGINE

never mind... : )

thxn everyone

i know what you mean! ..........................its something to think about ........

but to the arguements that have been put out.

as sikhs we are to live in maya but remain unattached........i agree........

we should not go to the forest etc etc and leave grishti jeevan................ also agree

but those who do go to the forest can also be liberated, as have done in the past. and those who live in maya can be liberated...................

but what is the point of living in maya if you dont try to unattach yourself.............many many people have said to me, we have to live grishti jeevan, and God gave us maya to use...........but they just use that to justify themselves.......... very few actually attempt to get attached...........but you can live a grishti jeevan with out tv, msn, internet, and playstations and millions of other things........... ppl need sometimes stop using gurbani to justify there use.............as somethings are just bad for us and stop us from progressing, and we should minmise its use................

okkii dokki

my point wasnt that YEHH WE SOO SHUDNT USE MAYA BLAH BLAH... just IMAGINE

never mind... : )

thxn everyone

i know what you mean! ..........................its something to think about ........

but to the arguements that have been put out.

as sikhs we are to live in maya but remain unattached........i agree........

we should not go to the forest etc etc and leave grishti jeevan................ also agree

but those who do go to the forest can also be liberated, as have done in the past. and those who live in maya can be liberated...................

but what is the point of living in maya if you dont try to unattach yourself.............many many people have said to me, we have to live grishti jeevan, and God gave us maya to use...........but they just use that to justify themselves.......... very few actually attempt to get attached...........but you can live a grishti jeevan with out tv, msn, internet, and playstations and millions of other things........... ppl need sometimes stop using gurbani to justify there use.............as somethings are just bad for us and stop us from progressing, and we should minmise its use................

:) so true...thank u

Guest peacemaker

Is there more maya in the world today than there was in past centuries? Does the amount of maya keep on going up as we get deeper and deeper into kalyug?