Canadian Khanda With Guns

Jassika

SAT SRI AKAL

Veer Sarpanch ji

we can't change our religious symbol plz.it's my humble request to you with my enfolded hands

two KIRPANS shows MIRI PIRI sword..one for poltics , self defence and second for BANI.

we can't replace one of ak-47 for BANI..one of for poltics and self defend..

i understand self defend mean we need some technically modern weapon..

so if we need modern weapon so tommorow it can be possible change sword with tanks

after some time change swords with nuclear..

so veer sarpanch ji we are not going to forgot 1984..but we never change our signs brother...

SURA SO PECHANIYE

JO LARE DEEN KE HATE

PURJA PURJA KAT MARE

KABHOO NA CHHADE KHET

post-16957-1209379479.jpg

SAT SRI AKAL

Veer Sarpanch ji

we can't change our religious symbol plz.it's my humble request to you with my enfolded hands

two KIRPANS shows MIRI PIRI sword..one for poltics , self defence and second for BANI.

we can't replace one of ak-47 for BANI..one of for poltics and self defend..

i understand self defend mean we need some technically modern weapon..

so if we need modern weapon so tommorow it can be possible change sword with tanks

after some time change swords with nuclear..

so veer sarpanch ji we are not going to forgot 1984..but we never change our signs brother...

SURA SO PECHANIYE

JO LARE DEEN KE HATE

PURJA PURJA KAT MARE

KABHOO NA CHHADE KHET

Im not saying change the Khanda all im saying is that it looks nice and no one should have a problem with it as it is not out to replace the Khanda

Guest shastr

it makes sence. obviously if there was ak-47 back in times of guru gobind singh ji, are we saying he wouldnt have used one? if there was ak-47 back in times of guru hargobind sahib ji, are we saying he wouldnt have used one? oh come on guys, shastar is shastar. "ahs kirpan kando karagh, tupak tabar aur teer, saaf saari saahti, yhea hamare peer"

oh, and as far as that flag goes...um...that canadian leave thingy is gay, lol. but everything else is fine.

and they say, that after the 3 world war, which will be a nuclear one, it will be time for swords again. so our kanda is like the future time, yet to come. those weapons will be used, again.

wateva sarpanch, you cant always have your way. sometimes just sit back and chill out, i personally wudnt wear a tshirt with that specific sign, if your sooo bothered then get one printed and wear at hyde park im sure you will have many fans asking to get more produced. . .NOT

No one asked your opinion on what I think why don't you 'sit back and chill ' as you are 'chilling' ahem ahem

it looks nice.... but you don't want to look like you're supporting a banned group (it is reminiscent of babbar khalsa). i mean some groups have been labelled terrorist groups for years and nobody said anything.... so if you wear a shirt with a logo similar to thier's, it really promotes a bad image. better instead to educate people than wear (what will be seen by many as) violence promoting logos and pictures. not to mention the fact that many many canadians would be ticked off that somebody disrespected (in their eyes) the national symbol.

As a khalistani Sikh Canadian, I also think it's disrespectful, alhtough i'm aware no disrespect was intended.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/tarunsingh/24...in/photostream/