How Vicked Is These

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

lol, Rimmel doesn't need his permission. Just right click and save picture as to your desktop and it will be yours, too.

apanee'yaa'n gaal'n val dhiaan rakh...

uh peacemaker I don't understand punjabi written in english but this makes me thing this 'singh in something' is not a nice person - I think he insulted u right?

Anyways that link is durga.......I wanted Harnakash.....also I have a better durga pic! One of our Hindu Uncle's gave it to us. It was a huge poster where she is sitting on this HUGE LION. Looks so amazing and majestic.

My mum put it in a frame and hung it right infront of the first wall you see when you come to our house. It was so funny cos any hardcore sikh person who came to our house was stunned. They just wudn't stop staring at it!! Funny times. Loved seeing their facial expression of horror...lol.

lol, Rimmel doesn't need his permission. Just right click and save picture as to your desktop and it will be yours, too.

apanee'yaa'n gaal'n val dhiaan rakh...

uh peacemaker I don't understand punjabi written in english but this makes me thing this 'singh in something' is not a nice person - I think he insulted u right?

uh "rimmel" - first of all its Bhenjee re-read my first post in this thread 2. if you don't think am a "nice person" quit chattin next things in my thread....3. am moody by nature 4. trust people like you to ish'stir situations and say "i think he insultated you right??"....

i aint trying to offend or look down on anyone but if you didn't understand his "freestyle" (Vaaheguroo) then how can you say or think that someone like tupac is better than this Singh

tupac don't come close to this Nihang Singh - couldn't care less what the rest you anti's think :sleep:

Guest peacemaker
how would tupac do a jakara

I think he would be pretty good. I don't like how his name is being thrown around here though. We shouldn't be comparing him to anyone. Let the brotha Rest In Peace!