after all, he is the prime minister of india, not a religious leader

he hasn't really done anything marvelous for the panth that i've heard of

sikh autonomy

jus do a forum search man

sikhs have been a free nation forever

under mughal raaj we lived under maharaj's hukam

baba banda singh bahadur rid punjab of the mughals

after that, sikhs ruled the region under misls, or feifdoms

anfter THAT maharaja ranjit singh took control of all of punjab, expanded the empire, etc

throughout all this, sikhs were a free ppl

until the brits came

we lived under them for hella long

and after that, due to the short sightedness of our leaders at the time, we refused autonomy and decided to join with the rest of india

which was a mistake, seein how our homeland through time got split into west punjab, haryana, northern parts of rajasthan, UP, etc

and then theres the whole Sikhs vs India conflict beginning from 1978 up to about 1994 when the movement died

state sponsored terrorism and all that

appreciate the informative post.

thx

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What do you mean Hindu brother hes an extremist as well, he openly said he has links with the Genocidal RSS and BJP - is a ploy

i think this logic is very false

and please try to understand the formation of a group and their perspective just like i can feel and understand many sikhs perspective to a degree

RSS is a very volunteer based organization formed on national pride. 2nd its an old school club, even though i think many things they are doing are amazing, they are still a dying group run by avg age of over 60. Rss just had a horrible media director and extreme left wing and communist factors ruined their rep. Just like Sikhs and Maratis were successfull evolutions to fight Muslim Invaders, the RSS was formed based on fighting Muslim and British Invaders, however Hindu Ideology is just a little too similar to buddhism in many ways in the sense of non violence therefore makeing a group (RSS) that is HALF <admin-profanity filter activated> of both sides. It isnt a successful/strong/solid Military/Policing group, neither is it a amazing charity organization.

And ive been reading a lot of the misinformed posts on here regarding RSS and your youtube channels which i think are farfetched on so many levels. I can see that many are offended when they THINK RSS says all religions are hindu.... YOU GUYS are totally looking at this in the wrong context. You probably know that Hinduism doesnt exist, its not a religion, its a spiritual journey and way of living and everything human. When the Westerners/invaders defined it, they called it a ISM and organized religion defining it as HINDUISM for you guys. When RSS thinks hindu, they think before the times or ramayana and when know one even knew what a hindu was or what religion they were, just that there were so many ways to get closer to god and that everything else that followed in teh south asian continent are in some way or another grown on that same foundation.

Also STOP with your conspiracies, its getting annoying

heres the truth,

HCC is a fraudalent organization with no real goals, and I see a pro-khalistan group on here getting steamy from his stupid remarks when in reality just ignore him and politely lobby to make sure no publication releases his writings etc.

I am independant of RSS but admire many of their workings.

anyways, i really appreciate some of the people that gave me welcome...but to the few that didnt, i dont know what more to say. Hate is excusable sometimes, but when it continues with people that make ammend and are uber-polite and compromising in thought, then that is scary

take care guys

Namaste and Sat sri akal, Dear all sikh brothers and sisters, This thread ruined my whole weekend. I am heavily involved in Hindu Politics just like many of you are involved in Sikh politics. Please read the following

1. Ron Bannerjee has a personality issue and does not represent more than 2-3 hindus in Canada

2. Hindu Conference of Canada (HCC) has no funding, is run by only Ron banerjee and has no members. He does not represent the Hindu Community, and if you see his events, you will see 5-20 people which were not members or invitees but people that stumbled upon the event just coincidently

3. The hindu community groups denouce and do not work with HCC and Ron. You can proactively test this by contact any mandir (hindu temple) in Canada and ask them about HCC and RON, some will say "we have no ties to RON and HCC and that he is disturbed" or "we never heard of them"

4. Ron cannot represent the HIndu community, he knows nothing about Hinduism, he is an Athiest

5. He is not attached to RSS, BJP in any way and does not get funding from them. I associate heavily with BJP and RSS officials and they think he is a joke and do not fund him at all. I dont appreciate that some people on here made the assumption that he is funded with RSS and Brahmin org. We are actually trying to detroy his one man mostly web based organization because he is ruining the image of RSS and other orgs to groups such as yours.

6. Hindus and Sikhs are natural allies and have many similarities. Most hindus i know especially from the North look at Punjabis/Sikhs and Maratis for inspiration since they helped to defeat the moghuls in history. Also i know the Blue Star operation saddened many sikhs, but its history and India has never ever made the same mistake again, and lets face it, Indira Gandhi paid for that mistake which many hindus will agree with you was a bad mistake by Congress Government. Some Sikh groups also did harsh crimes against hindus after too but both parties are to blame to some degree. The reality is also that Sikhs are an important part of India culturally and deserve it, they are not a threat to hindus, neither have they or do they ever offend our community THEREFORE GIVING NO HINDU IN THIS WORLD A REASON TO DISLIKE OR HAVE HATRED TOWARDS SIKHS.

please if you have any questions, pls pm me here. let keep the dialogue postitive and productive for both of us because in the end both our groups respect our cultures, want to practice,preserve our cultures/religions.

Though, I'm not a big fan of the RSS, and I'm a staunch opponent of the BJP, I generally agree with what you're saying.

Namaste and Sat sri akal, Dear all sikh brothers and sisters, This thread ruined my whole weekend. I am heavily involved in Hindu Politics just like many of you are involved in Sikh politics. Please read the following

1. Ron Bannerjee has a personality issue and does not represent more than 2-3 hindus in Canada

2. Hindu Conference of Canada (HCC) has no funding, is run by only Ron banerjee and has no members. He does not represent the Hindu Community, and if you see his events, you will see 5-20 people which were not members or invitees but people that stumbled upon the event just coincidently

3. The hindu community groups denouce and do not work with HCC and Ron. You can proactively test this by contact any mandir (hindu temple) in Canada and ask them about HCC and RON, some will say "we have no ties to RON and HCC and that he is disturbed" or "we never heard of them"

4. Ron cannot represent the HIndu community, he knows nothing about Hinduism, he is an Athiest

5. He is not attached to RSS, BJP in any way and does not get funding from them. I associate heavily with BJP and RSS officials and they think he is a joke and do not fund him at all. I dont appreciate that some people on here made the assumption that he is funded with RSS and Brahmin org. We are actually trying to detroy his one man mostly web based organization because he is ruining the image of RSS and other orgs to groups such as yours.

6. Hindus and Sikhs are natural allies and have many similarities. Most hindus i know especially from the North look at Punjabis/Sikhs and Maratis for inspiration since they helped to defeat the moghuls in history. Also i know the Blue Star operation saddened many sikhs, but its history and India has never ever made the same mistake again, and lets face it, Indira Gandhi paid for that mistake which many hindus will agree with you was a bad mistake by Congress Government. Some Sikh groups also did harsh crimes against hindus after too but both parties are to blame to some degree. The reality is also that Sikhs are an important part of India culturally and deserve it, they are not a threat to hindus, neither have they or do they ever offend our community THEREFORE GIVING NO HINDU IN THIS WORLD A REASON TO DISLIKE OR HAVE HATRED TOWARDS SIKHS.

please if you have any questions, pls pm me here. let keep the dialogue postitive and productive for both of us because in the end both our groups respect our cultures, want to practice,preserve our cultures/religions.

Though, I'm not a big fan of the RSS, and I'm a staunch opponent of the BJP, I generally agree with what you're saying.

are you hindu or sikh? and are u north or south indian?

you are staunch ANTI bjp? please dont tell me you are pro congress? and if not, which one do you like better?

are you hindu or sikh? and are u north or south indian?
I am a Hindu, and non-Indian.
you are staunch ANTI bjp? please dont tell me you are pro congress? and if not, which one do you like better?
I honestly don't identify with any Indian political party.

Look at Hindu claiming all sorts RSS IS A TERRORIST ORGANISATION and is a disease they need to be eradicated from the face of this Earth for their evil deeds ie : ripping unborn babies out of wombs in Gujarat,Genocide,Nazi Ideolgy,Fascist Hindutva the list goes on

So here we have it people have arrived on SikhSangat to justify the RSS is good

So here we have it people have arrived on SikhSangat to justify the RSS is good
I never said they were, and the only reason we're here to refute the anti-Hindu remarks you make here on a daily basis.

I state facts not remarks RSS are terrorists and Hindutva ideology has no place in a civilised world

What do you mean Hindu brother hes an extremist as well, he openly said he has links with the Genocidal RSS and BJP - is a ploy

trust me, i aint a fan of rss either but i think he speaks logically. rss sucks cuz they always calling sikhism a branch off hinduism when clear facts indicate that it aint. ethnic cleansing also gets to me.