Would You Get One Done?

say your in a serious relationship/engagement but because you have a past relationship history your partner insists you get a STI/STD test done would you? or say you suspect your fiancee may have a STI/STD would you ask him/her to get one done?

Or should your past remain in the past even if your partner may have caught something?

i say get it done, u dont really lose anything, unless your fiance will leave you b/c of it

if that's the case, then ur in a tought spot. ask maharaj. with a question in mind, and take hukumnama, and try ur besst to interpret it

PM me if u need help

((((([): D

I think you should get tested from a medical perspective rather than or just because your partner asks you to...if you have a history when it comes to relationships, it's in your OWN best interests to get tested not just your current partner's/fiance's

only you know about your past and whether you have something. even if your past is your past, you are still responsible for your past actions.

because of your actions why should your partner suffer?

you must reap the result of your consequence.

secondly if you are sure that you didnt do anything of this sort, and your patner is still just in doubt then you needn't , they may need to have a little more trust in you and take your word for it, relationships built on trust and faith are important.

its all about being honest and trusting each other, both ways...... you gota make a decision between the two of yous

Btw I'm not refering to myself lol It's situation my cusin brother is in he has fallen for a girl while at uni, thing is this girl is no virgin.. he thinks she only slept with one guy but alot of people who know her say she's always had different guys back at her uni halls of residence plus shes always out clubbing and drinking every other night. And as a result not only is he putting his health at risk by getting intimately involved with this girl but issues will arise based on trust. I advised him to get her checked for STD's and get one for himself too if they serious about each other, but he doesnt know how to go about asking her.

If they truly love and trust each other then i think they should be mature enough to be talking about this kinda thing openly because both their health is at risk. Just tell him to say whats in his heart and how he feels about the situation because theres no point ignoring something as important as this