Hyde Park Rememberance March For 1984

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

evryone spread the word. make sure as many people attend as possible this year. the numbers are dropping evry year. plz evryone make sure you get as many people to attend as also get your gurdwara to support this. ie make sure they announce it on the stage evry week until it happens.

giv the stage secretary the details and as him to announce it.

if you have sttm and can prepare a slide then show that on the screens as well

and put posters up.

tell your cuzins and friends as early as poss so they cant make excuses.

lets double the attendance from last year!!!

anybody want a powerpoint presentation on operation bluestar then pm me your email.

if theres any changes you wanna make for the better or sumthing ive missed out then make sure you send it back to me so i can change mine.

evryone spread the word. make sure as many people attend as possible this year. the numbers are dropping evry year. plz evryone make sure you get as many people to attend as also get your gurdwara to support this. ie make sure they announce it on the stage evry week until it happens.

giv the stage secretary the details and as him to announce it.

if you have sttm and can prepare a slide then show that on the screens as well

and put posters up.

tell your cuzins and friends as early as poss so they cant make excuses.

lets double the attendance from last year!!!

anybody want a powerpoint presentation on operation bluestar then pm me your email.

if theres any changes you wanna make for the better or sumthing ive missed out then make sure you send it back to me so i can change mine.

A quick message to the FSO I don't know who to contact about this maybe Sikh Federation? Anyways we reallllllllllllllly reaaaalllllyyy need to get a move on with flyers and info on the Khalistan rally we want as many people to come ,we want numbers to increase not to drop we have less than a month left to inform people of the rally

Please please get a move on

Thanks

SARPANCH

UK sangat are there any updates of whats going on for the 84 remembrance?

Any posters?

Anything finalized?

Here in the Toronto area there will be a Shaheedi Nagar Keertan on June 29 in Hamilton.

This will be in remembrance of all Shaheeds, from Guru Arjun Dev Ji to present.

More info coming.

they're( Sikh Groups) apparently arguing over stuff therefore NOTHING , Flyers and Promos will be out in a few days made by me and my associates , the flyers will be available for download and people can print them out if they wish , a bit sad really this year is left to the ordinary sangat oh well