Sleeping After Amritvela

its ok to sleep after

JAP JI SAHIB JI

AMRIT VELA SACH NAAUN WADAIYEE VEECHAAR

main roj hi alarm band ker ke sou jana haan

kinna stupid haan main

Hey thats a convinient Thukh to use here but i REALLY hope you don't mind me correcting you (it probably aint your fault - you may have just copied the Thukh from STTM) but why do we pronounce 'VAAVEH' as a 'W' when it comes to pronuncing in english? It may not change the meaning of Gurbanee in this case but if you look at PLENTY english Gutkeh and other books which explain Gurbanee - just by pronouncing a letter or word wrong it changes the whole meaning of the Shabadh.

No offence geeza I don't want to preach but am just saying :happy:

how could he have coppied it from STTM when sttm only does the vaava's as v's, and you have to type the v letter to get a vaava out.

a(n)mrith vaelaa sach naao vaddiaaee veechaar - thats how it is on sttm

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its ok to sleep after

JAP JI SAHIB JI

kinna stupid haan main

Hey thats a convinient Thukh to use here but i REALLY hope you don't mind me correcting you (it probably aint your fault - you may have just copied the Thukh from STTM) but why do we pronounce 'VAAVEH' as a 'W' when it comes to pronuncing in english? It may not change the meaning of Gurbanee in this case but if you look at PLENTY english Gutkeh and other books which explain Gurbanee - just by pronouncing a letter or word wrong it changes the whole meaning of the Shabadh.

how could he have coppied it from STTM when sttm only does the vaava's as v's, and you have to type the v letter to get a vaava out.

ooooooo

thanku techno singh

it doesn't mean how it typed by me

we are all started to discussion here on my spelling.

like as we also discussion GURBANI our pronouncing

started to teach each other

no one want to know what TUK saying.

sare lagda stupid mere wang.mere spelling sehi karan lag paye.TUK ne veer ji de sawaal da jawab ditta si

na te veer ji ne dekhia te na hi tusi

hehe i know me big stupid.don't worry u r all in my lane :gg: why u as me

do NITENEM

AMRIT VELA SACH NAUO VADAIYEE VEECHAAR

its ok to sleep after

JAP JI SAHIB JI

kinna stupid haan main

Your totally right. Just so you know I wasent taking diliberate shots at STTM - like i said before on SS, STTM is a wicked website - youse lot are doing MAJOR Sevaa. I only made the above comment so that 'SonyNeech' wouldn't feel like I was dissin him or something - I had no intention of knocking STTM.

is it ok to stay awake and do amritvela or do you actually have to go to sleep then wake up for it?

I personally think it depends what your doing during the time your waiting for AmrithVehlaa. Next level Gursikhs stay up before AmrithVehlaa and do PROPER Simran and/or Paat and right through AmrithVehlaa.

The following comment isnt directed at you - its for me lol - Theres no point sitting at a computer or infront of the tv waiting for the time to turn 3:00am - your mind isnt relaxed becuase your tired (no sleep) - if you arent tired - while you do Paat and/or Simran your mind will track back on what you was doing on the computer or watching on tv.

Up to you - it don't work for me...

its ok to sleep after

JAP JI SAHIB JI

kinna stupid haan main

Your totally right. Just so you know I wasent taking diliberate shots at STTM - like i said before on SS, STTM is a wicked website - youse lot are doing MAJOR Sevaa. I only made the above comment so that 'SonyNeech' wouldn't feel like I was dissin him or something - I had no intention of knocking STTM.

is it ok to stay awake and do amritvela or do you actually have to go to sleep then wake up for it?

I personally think it depends what your doing during the time your waiting for AmrithVehlaa. Next level Gursikhs stay up before AmrithVehlaa and do PROPER Simran and/or Paat and right through AmrithVehlaa.

The following comment isnt directed at you - its for me lol - Theres no point sitting at a computer or infront of the tv waiting for the time to turn 3:00am - your mind isnt relaxed becuase your tired (no sleep) - if you arent tired - while you do Paat and/or Simran your mind will track back on what you was doing on the computer or watching on tv.

'SonyNeech' wouldn't feel like I was dissin him

no veer ji i would not

me sony neech

sony ...my first name

neech .. low of the lowest

i know i am neech..bus saad sangat ton kuch sikhan nu mil jave

and wana saad sangat's charan dhoor

and i seen a lot of people in my life are crying on how to say GURBANI.actcually they don't want to know what's GURBANI saying just attention to pronouncing

IF someone can understand it so good

GALIIN YOG NA HOYEE

its ok to sleep after

JAP JI SAHIB JI

kinna stupid haan main

what time do people usually get up for amritvela?

no veer ji i would not

me sony neech

sony ...my first name

neech .. low of the lowest

i know i am neech..bus saad sangat ton kuch sikhan nu mil jave

and wana saad sangat's charan dhoor

and i seen a lot of people in my life are crying on how to say GURBANI.actcually they don't want to know what's GURBANI saying just attention to pronouncing

[/color]

IF someone can understand it so good

[/i]GALIIN JOHG NA HOYEE

:lol: look I wasent rippin you - I wasent trying to make you look inferior either. It isn't about me trying to take out your Gurbanee mistakes. I can see that your twiddling your thumbs over the fact that I took your mistake out. That wasent the purpose. The purpose of me doing that was to emphasise the fact that if Gurbanee isnt pronounced correctly - then it cannot be understood correctly - therefore it cannot be implmented correctly.

Pronounciation ----> Understanding ----> Implementation

Whether you believe that is up to you - my opinion. How can we communicate with Vaaheguroo if we don't know how to pronounce the language of Gurbanee, how can we understand the language of Gurbanee if we don't know how to pronounce it and finally how can we implement Gurbanee is we don't know how to understand Gurbanee?

I aint trying to start arguments - if was a general opinion - trust this site to get uptight....

If you want a apology am sorry - it was nothing personal...

its jog, not yog, and suny, stick to the topic

;)

loll i bet he aint going to say anything to you... <_< :happy:

what time do people usually get up for amritvela?

Depends on the time of sunrise - too much aggro over this topic - I don't do AmrithVehlaa so am not going to say its this and this time sorry!