Ragi Darshan Singh Pushed And Booed By Surrey Sangat

Raagi darshan is lost. He is himself confused about DG. What is he going to teach others about it?

He has no intellect and mental level to comprehend DG.His lecture on DG in Singhsbha canada Gurudwara was foolish and incorrect.

He can only do kirtan from a written parchi.he is not a philosopher.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wlst browsing another sikh forum "sikhawareness.com" i came across this old post. what is really striking is that this post was mage in 2004 and lists Prof. Darshan Singh as a non-bleiever of Dasam Guru Granth Sahib. But only now a furore has been created. what hapned to every1 3 years ago?

here is the article and link :

I have nothing to do with kala afgana. He has many issues within himself. He changes his views everytime. He says everything is brahmnical. Don't compare me to kala afgana. kala is not the only one opposing chariters and other banis in dasma granth.

Those who oppose some banis in Dasam Granth

Scholars and Individuals

Pri. Harbhajan Singh

Giani Gian Singh (Panth Parkaash)

Bhai Kahan Singh Nabha (Mahan Kosh)

Prof. Darshan Singh Ji (Mahan Keertanee-aa, katha vaachak and former Jathedar of Sri Akaal Takht Sahib)

Bhai Aardhaman Singh Baagria (Sikh Scholar)

Giani Gurmukh Singh

Prof. Gurmukh Singh

Giani Bhag Singh

Bhai Deedar Singh (Mississauga)

Bhai Dalbir Singh

wlst browsing another sikh forum "sikhawareness.com" i came across this old post. what is really striking is that this post was mage in 2004 and lists Prof. Darshan Singh as a non-bleiever of Dasam Guru Granth Sahib. But only now a furore has been created. what hapned to every1 3 years ago?

here is the article and link :

I have nothing to do with kala afgana. He has many issues within himself. He changes his views everytime. He says everything is brahmnical. Don't compare me to kala afgana. kala is not the only one opposing chariters and other banis in dasma granth.

Those who oppose some banis in Dasam Granth

Scholars and Individuals

Pri. Harbhajan Singh

Giani Gian Singh (Panth Parkaash)

Bhai Kahan Singh Nabha (Mahan Kosh)

Prof. Darshan Singh Ji (Mahan Keertanee-aa, katha vaachak and former Jathedar of Sri Akaal Takht Sahib)

Bhai Aardhaman Singh Baagria (Sikh Scholar)

Giani Gurmukh Singh

Prof. Gurmukh Singh

Giani Bhag Singh

Bhai Deedar Singh (Mississauga)

Bhai Dalbir Singh

THis is not correct.Bahi kahn singh nabha,Giani and Bhai Gurmukh singh,GianiGian singh never opposed Dasam Granth.Can you show us where he did.

Harbhajan singh was a maverick.He wrote profusely in support of Dasam granth and afterwards joined with Daljit singh and party of IOSS and took 180 degree turn.

Aradaman singh bagrian was not even Amritdhari sikh.How can he write about DG if he has not read it.

I do not want to comment on Bhag Ambala who retracted his stand on DG before dying.

sorry bro, i dont know and dont care either where these other fools said Dasam Guru Granth is not Guru. I was merely pointing out that 3 years ago Profs name was being bandied about as being against Dasam Guru Granth. However now evy1 is anti-prof, but why duz his name come up 3 yeras ago as a nindak and evry1 was quiet?

but i would welcome a more in depth post about the other people mentioned and thier view of afore siad granth, inder singh, if you could plz.

sorry bro, i dont know and dont care either where these other fools said Dasam Guru Granth is not Guru. I was merely pointing out that 3 years ago Profs name was being bandied about as being against Dasam Guru Granth. However now evy1 is anti-prof, but why duz his name come up 3 yeras ago as a nindak and evry1 was quiet?

but i would welcome a more in depth post about the other people mentioned and thier view of afore siad granth, inder singh, if you could plz.

Chatanga ji

The problem here is that the reference you have taken from ,these people lie a lot.For example Kahan singh Nabha and Bhai Gurmukh singh never opposed Dasam Granth.

This game was started by a missionary Bhag Singh Ambala who was a Hindu and arya samaji before embracing sikhism.He was excommunicated by Jathedar of akal takhat sadhu singh Bhaura.He apologised at akal takhat before dying and was taken back into panth.

Ardaman singh seemed to have no knowledge about Dasam Granth.Just because Hindu deities were mentioned in dasam granth he said it was not written by tenth master.There is no methodolgy revealed how he arrived at his conclusions.Same is the case with Harbhajan singh who used to write euloogising DG and later turned his back on it.These were suspect characters.