** To All Uk Sikh Youth And Sangat **

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thats just mad, and then they moan about how there are not enough youth who are into sikhi..

sangath is neccessary for youth and these programmes seem to have been great over the time they have been happening..

maybe this is a call for us youth to wake up and do something.

chalo with guru ji's kirpa and hukummnama maybe the committe will realise their mistake..

only vaheguruu ji knows.

its sad to hear though, lets all do ardas that the committe get some sense into them and that everything gets sorted.

keep us posted with the latest developments on this please

vaheguru je ka khalsa vaheguru je ke fateh jio

vaheguroojeekaakhalsa

vaheguroojeekeefatehh

har kaa naam ridhai nith dhiaaee

Meditate continually on the Name of the Lord within your heart.

vahegurooooo

guroovahegurooooooooooo!!!!!

vahegurooo!!

vaheguroo!!!!!!

Guroo Sahib Kirpa Kareh....

vahegurooooooooo!!!

its all in maharajs bhaanaa..

the proposed event happening on the 12july in slough WILL happen, where will b confimed but will happenn..

maharaj kirpaa karehh...then anythink is possiblee..

if guroo arjun dev sahib je maharajjj can sit on a hot plate and say maharaj jee...teraa keetaa meetaa laagaay...

then im sure we can organise a keertan darbaar despite reluctance from various people/commitees/individuals/organisations..

it will happen sumwhere!!!

vaheguroooo

slough issues get up here so quick.....

dw sangat ji, sikhs hve faced worst than comitees in the past!! slough youth will persevere!

nd lyk menu ki pata bhaji said, the prog will still happen....somewhere in slough....he will mke sure lol ;)

so mre importantly - keep the 12th july free ppl, we expect 2 c all of u there!!!!

bhul chuk maaf ji

vaheguroo ji ka khalsa

vaheguroo ji ke fateh

vaheguroooo

dw sangat ji, sikhs hve faced worst than comitees in the past!! slough youth will persevere!

nd lyk menu ki pata bhaji said, the prog will still happen....somewhere in slough....he will mke sure lol ;)

so mre importantly - keep the 12th july free ppl, we expect 2 c all of u there!!!!

bhul chuk maaf ji

vaheguroo ji ka khalsa

vaheguroo ji ke fateh

hahha

tell me bout it man! i was in a exam and was gettin txts bout this... lol

i said yday to sio dnt post it.. let us noujawaan meet lyk bhai sahib (scys waalaay..dnt wanna say name) said den we sort sumfink out on monday after smran-rehras sahib-artee sahib | 6-7pm every monday!!!..

vaheguroooo

bhul chuk maaf ji

vaheguroo ji ka khalsa

vaheguroo ji ke fateh

hahha

tell me bout it man! i was in a exam and was gettin txts bout this... lol

i said yday to sio dnt post it.. let us noujawaan meet lyk bhai sahib (scys waalaay..dnt wanna say name) said den we sort sumfink out on monday after smran-rehras sahib-artee sahib | 6-7pm every monday!!!..

lol u know how mouthy sio can get haha

youth need to take over these old fools.

revolution is the only solution!

lol inquilab zindabad!

hold a protest in the form of a simran session downstairs on a Sunday when it's busy with a LOAD of youths...what can they do but throw you out - in which case the sangat get to know what kinda committee they elect or they have to deal with the issues and come to a compromise.

Simran cures all so pray for the latter!

Carl Jung:

Where love rules, there is no will to power; and where power predominates, there love is lacking. The one is the shadow of the other

Vaheguroo Jee Kaa Khalsa, Vaheguroo Jee Kee Fatheh,

Can the sangat in slough tell me if Bhai Charanjeet Singh is still doing santhiya @ Singh Sabha Guroodwara??

or has this been moved?

Vaheguroo Jee kaa Khalsa, Vaheguroo Jee Kee Fatheh!!

hanjee...curretnlyyy yes...hw lng 4..? 6-8 bak hall...