My Dads Lost The Plot!

~Preeti~

Arghhhhhh hes doing my head in he started arguing with me for no reason then came out with this rubbish….i tried explaining things to him but it kind of wouldn't get through his manmukh head :@ im just wondering how you would answer the following..….(btw sorry if this offends anyone these are his words not mine completely disrespectful i no!!)

• How do you know god exists what has he ever done for you, ask him for straight a's if you get them then I'll believe you, people only turn to him when nothings going right like the saying goes…jado phat di ahh gaand pher sarai jap de ah waheguru da naam no one really cares even the people at the gurdware are all after money. Whenever you go to akhand paats and they do ardas the whole reason for that is to ask god to give you more and more, whether its good health or a prosperous life everyone in the world is selfish

• How do you know guru arjan dev ji really sat on a hot plate, its been written down by the Sikhs there all just sakhiya meaning stories you cant believe everything they could be made up

• People involved in 1984 are just like muslim terrorists going to the extremes what did they get for sacrificing their lives? people like bhai jagtar singh hawara are dying for nothing no ones going to care after he's dead its just another name down in history, how is it going to benefit the panth? There all going to be in the same state as they were before

• There's a debate in India about guru tegh bahadur ji being a thug, he only turned good after being given gurgaddi

• Guru gobind singh ji said raaj bina we are nothing we need to earn money and get power, what power are you going to get from reading gurbani you wont achieve anything in life you'll only get side tracked, I only read paat because I want something back in return otherwise I drink anyway I don't care I cant sit there longer than 5 minutes all im really doing is counting money in my head

• All these sants (not the fake ones, like baba takhur singh ji) nowadays are fooling people and brainwashing them into believing something which isn't true

• If the so called gurus had so much power back then and performed miracles for people like how guru nanak dev ji stopped that rock with just his hand why cant we see those miracles now? What real proof is there? If god really does exists why is there so much suffering in the world, everything that people think is happening thanks to god is just a coincidence

• What proof is there of reincarnation, animals are just a part of nature

• Guru gobind singh ji said we can eat jhatka meat, everything written in the sggs by bhagat kabir ji doesn't have any relevance it just been included for no reason

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

How do you know god exists what has he ever done for you, ask him for straight a's if you get them then I'll believe you, people only turn to him when nothings going right like the saying goes…jado phat di ahh gaand pher sarai jap de ah waheguru da naam no one really cares even the people at the gurdware are all after money. Whenever you go to akhand paats and they do ardas the whole reason for that is to ask god to give you more and more, whether its good health or a prosperous life everyone in the world is selfish

WHAT HAS GOD EVER DONE FOR US?? lool... what hasnt vaheguru done for us!!

how to prove.... hmmm, theres many things in life which we can feel but not see, e.g. wind...(pavan).... but we can feel it, same way, vaheguru is felt in our hearts!

aww penj...ignore ur dad, let him carry on sayin what he wants, vahegurus watching and dont worry.... :)

• How do you know guru arjan dev ji really sat on a hot plate, its been written down by the Sikhs there all just sakhiya meaning stories you cant believe everything they could be made up

vaheguroooooooooooooooooooooo

ignore him!!! wow... he is really is against it. well: jin prem kiyo, tine prabh payo :)

• People involved in 1984 are just like muslim terrorists going to the extremes what did they get for sacrificing their lives? people like bhai jagtar singh hawara are dying for nothing no ones going to care after he's dead its just another name down in history, how is it going to benefit the panth? There all going to be in the same state as they were before

looool. ignore him. chating gibbersih,

• There's a debate in India about guru tegh bahadur ji being a thug, he only turned good after being given gurgaddi

omg, cant belive he said that!! if he has such a problem, he should shut up.

• Guru gobind singh ji said raaj bina we are nothing we need to earn money and get power, what power are you going to get from reading gurbani you wont achieve anything in life you'll only get side tracked, I only read paat because I want something back in return otherwise I drink anyway I don't care I cant sit there longer than 5 minutes all im really doing is counting money in my head

woooahhhh..... i belive he has a lot to learn.

• All these sants (not the fake ones, like baba takhur singh ji) nowadays are fooling people and brainwashing them into believing something which isn't true

lool dont get me started on sat ki nindia

• If the so called gurus had so much power back then and performed miracles for people like how guru nanak dev ji stopped that rock with just his hand why cant we see those miracles now? What real proof is there? If god really does exists why is there so much suffering in the world, everything that people think is happening thanks to god is just a coincidence

with the attitude he has now... he wont see nufin!

some things are hard to explain to ppl who just wont listen penje lol

• Guru gobind singh ji said we can eat jhatka meat, everything written in the sggs by bhagat kabir ji doesn't have any relevance it just been included for no reason

not gettin into a debate lol, but its not allowed, end of, i dont see why plp arguee, just shows they really want it..emee lol

penjee...plss 4give me if i have sed anything harsh.

most ppl in families are like this anyway,.they just want answers, they think they are rihgt. they act under ego, do eveerything in egooo..... thats why they are like lost puppies.

may vaheguru do kirpa, and yeah, just ignore him as much a su can, do ardas,

mera pyaara preetham, satgur rakvala

:BOW:

fatehjee

so Bhagat Kabir Ji's Bani was included for no reason by Guru Arjan Dev Ji :6

your dads saying Bani has no relevance. How can Bani have no relevance, Bani is ur Guru. can our Guru have no relevance. tell your dad that if he thinks Bani (any Bani, Guru's Bani or Bhagat Bani) has no relevance he thinks our Guru has no relevance, so why is he a sikh if he thinks our Guru has no relevance! :gg:

Oh Wow!!! I wanna have a go at answerin this :D FUN FUN FUN :D :D :D

[*]How do you know god exists what has he ever done for you, ask him for straight a's if you get them then I'll believe you, people only turn to him when nothings going right like the saying goes…jado phat di ahh gaand pher sarai jap de ah waheguru da naam no one really cares even the people at the gurdware are all after money. Whenever you go to akhand paats and they do ardas the whole reason for that is to ask god to give you more and more, whether its good health or a prosperous life everyone in the world is selfish

Look around. If you were to take away houses, cars, buildings and things like that wot would u be left with?? Grass, trees, flowers, nature.... Which is everyones "picture" of what heaven looks like!!! How could man make such a creation? Humans are a creation of God!! Yes people at the Gurdwara are after money, but not all of them. There are still Amritdhaaris and GurSikhs who go for the right reasons. Wen we do Ardas we dont ask for anything! Apart from forgiveness!! We pay respects to Shaheeds, 4 Shaibzades (sorry dont know how 2 spell that lol) and ask that we as Sikhs continue to stay in Chardi Kala and Japping Waheguru!! U never hear in Ardas "oh and plz give Mr Sukhwant Singh £10000 and a new merc".

Sciecnts say the earth woz created from a "big bang" yet everyone seems to believe them. How do we know jesus actually died on the cross? How do we know it was actually hitler who killed all the jews? And we cant believe our Guru??

Muslims blow up people and stuff because they believe they will get summin like 72 virgins wen they go to heaven. (Thank You UKGuptKaur!!). Iz that the same reason Jarnail Singh Bhindranwale stood up for Faith? Bhai Jagtar Singh is standing up for what he believes in and the freedom of our Religon rather than letting people say to him "itz not worth it tu raindeh"

I've heard of this, its only hindus starting up this, they also saying Guru Gobind Singh wasnt a Guru. Guru Teg Bahadur Mahraj was obvioulsy a Guru, A Guru is Larger Than Life, A Guru is so high so how on earth can we say something like that!?! When Guru Teg Bahadur Mahraj was given the GurGadi, Guru Har Krishan Mahraj didnt give it to him physically. He simply said (something like) The Guru is in (some town). Upon arriving to the town, there were 52 people acting like the Guru. Yet Guru Teg Bahadur Mahraj was easily "spotted out" (100 coins story).

Thats why it takes only special people to read Gurbani. Gurbani is the ONLY thing that keeps us alive. We could live longer on Gurbani than we could on food and water. Gurbani is so powerfull than even if we recite ONE WORD for a whole day, that would bring us so close to Waheguru!! When Guru Mahraj said earn Power, im pretty sure He ment in the mind. Obtain power against 5 theives and stay clean and Pure!!

Well then thats a fake Baba.

Once again The Guru's are just out of this World. They are Larger Than Life. Only they had the Power to perform miricales like that. No one can even think of comparing themselves to a Guru!! No one else like a Guru!! Therefore, no more miricales like that :) And this pain and suffering thing is just an excuse non believers use over and over again. God cant physically make a person do something. (Unfortunatly) we have our own minds and its up to us what we do. We as humans could give £100000000000000000000000000000000 to these poor people but we'd rather not because BMW's are more worth the money. So its up to us to stop it all.

Animals are a part of past lives. Sometimes i dont get how humans are the highest form!! I think that donkeys are smarter than us sometimes!! Atleast they dont question God.

No He didnt. Never Did. Never Will. Just something nangs use as an excuse! If Guru Har Rai Mahraj couldnt even step on that Blessed Flower, How is Guru Gobind Singh gonna say "yh go on, eat meat as long as it isnt killed by muslims". Becarefull of these nangs!!

wjkk wjkf

its a test for you.... guru ji is making ur dad say all these things and wanna see if you cuss ur dad or not.... do ardaas and guru ji will help him come to the right paath. but never cuss the one who bought you to this world.

wjkk wjkf