Marriage,help Sikhs Plz Help

Guest _Mani_

so who am i talking to?why dont you tell me so i would hang my head in shame lol

Kforce keep going lower on your caste rung. I would be ashamed to be anything that is not at the absolute bottom of your list. I prefer not to engage in name calling and personal attacks on this forum, but for the sake of other young sikhs reading this, suffice it to say, what a shamefully sad tirade.

It should not matter given your comments, but as an aside, by your own standards, you would hang your head in deep shame if you knew who you were talking to.

Now, speaking of bravery, be brave enough to answer the question put to you about Guru Gobind Singh Ji here.

buddasingh put yourself in a closet and never come out of it again...ever. Forget me being a sandhu jatt, u must be one of those bhappe's lol. I remember when bhappe used to run the gurudwara in richmond, they were ignorant people lol.....then we jatts had to take over the gurudwara and start the concept of real sikhi. so buddasingh i know u are ashamed to be a bhappa but its alright u will have to die with it and over all live wth it. not one bhappa fought in the movement? bhappe's are cowards by just looking at them...
i'm sorry if i am harsh but i have to say this.

You are NOT a sikh if you are a jatt, that is not possible, there is no such thing as caste in sikhism, no one cares about caste because everybody is equal, it's stupid and pathetic and 100% wrong and against sikhi.

I am a JATT and a Sikh....caste has nothing to do with sikhism but my family had the name SANDHU even before khalsa came into existence. Its our background and I am proud of it and we will never forget who we are and were....Sandhu's are the bravest and one of the oldest jatts among other kind of jatts. Also ur comment is 100% wrong and pathetic if you think people who are proud of their background(caste) are going against Sikhi. why dont you learn about caste before you make remarks like such?

Given that Guru Gobind Singh Ji was not a "brave sandhu" and not even a "brave jatt", where exactly does your reverence for his bravery lie in the mix? Put away the "i am jatt" puffy chest routine and learn to walk first.

To the original poster...there's some excellent advice here, including the advice above that your difficulty has more to do punjabi culture. Other forums may give you a different necessary perspective. Have strength and all will turn out well.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest _preet_

what i'm trying to say is...that kind of love is not the love sikhs should have, the only love that should exist is the love of a sikh for the sangat/guru jee/vaaheguroo (true love)... not the typical 'lust' kind of love, or the girlfriend/boyfriend love (fake love)

that mean Waheguru taught us to hate nonsikhs?because they dnt hav love for real guru.

Then why are there 4 doors at harminder sahib?According to you there should b only one

for sikhs only.And on that there should be a board,On which it should be written that only sikhs can come inside.Not only in harminder sahib,infact on each gurudwara sahib? im i right apradhi jee?

what i'm trying to say is...that kind of love is not the love sikhs should have, the only love that should exist is the love of a sikh for the sangat/guru jee/vaaheguroo (true love)... not the typical 'lust' kind of love, or the girlfriend/boyfriend love (fake love)

that mean Waheguru taught us to hate nonsikhs?because they dnt hav love for real guru.

Then why are there 4 doors at harminder sahib?According to you there should b only one

for sikhs only.And on that there should be a board,On which it should be written that only sikhs can come inside.Not only in harminder sahib,infact on each gurudwara sahib? im i right apradhi jee?

no no no no no. i'm not saying that we should hate non sikhs, we should love them because we should see vaaheguroo in everyone, it myt not be their fault that they are not a sikh or it might be their fault, but that doesnt give us the right to hate them... i'm not 100% sure about what you're trying to say and what you mean khaalsaa jee...

how does attachment lead to lust? love and lust are not the same thing....is it wrong for a mother to love her child?

what i meant was that people are afraid of loving sumone else apart from vaaheguroo because it can lead to attachment or/and lust.

it aint wrong for a mother to love her child, but she should love everyone else as much as she loves her own child... Guru Gobindh Singh Jee says in Dasam Granth Baani:

In puthran ke sees par vaar dheeae suth chaar

ien puqRn ky sIs pr vwr dIey suq cwr

I have sacrificed four of my sons for all of my other sons who sit infront of me

chaar mooae tho kyaa hooaa jeevath key hazaar

cwr mUey qO ikAw hUAw jIvq keI hzwr

4 have gone, so what? There are 1000's more of my sons still alive

You can see how Guru Jee did not have any attachment to his real sons and does not differenciate between his blood sons and the other sikhs, he loves them as much as he does his blood related sons.

So i guess it is bad for a mother to love her child if she is attached, but she cannot be attached to the child, she needs to love the child but without the attachment just like Guru Gobindh Singh Jee did

okay im starting to understand what your saying now butttt how can you love someone but then become lustful towards them? it just doesnt go together

wel u cud love someone (someone who isnt related to you) like a brother/sister, but then u myt start having different thorts about them, the wrong thoughts... an dats hw it turns into lust

• 2 weeks later...
buddasingh put yourself in a closet and never come out of it again...ever. Forget me being a sandhu jatt, u must be one of those bhappe's lol. I remember when bhappe used to run the gurudwara in richmond, they were ignorant people lol.....then we jatts had to take over the gurudwara and start the concept of real sikhi. so buddasingh i know u are ashamed to be a bhappa but its alright u will have to die with it and over all live wth it. not one bhappa fought in the movement? bhappe's are cowards by just looking at them...
i'm sorry if i am harsh but i have to say this.

You are NOT a sikh if you are a jatt, that is not possible, there is no such thing as caste in sikhism, no one cares about caste because everybody is equal, it's stupid and pathetic and 100% wrong and against sikhi.

I am a JATT and a Sikh....caste has nothing to do with sikhism but my family had the name SANDHU even before khalsa came into existence. Its our background and I am proud of it and we will never forget who we are and were....Sandhu's are the bravest and one of the oldest jatts among other kind of jatts. Also ur comment is 100% wrong and pathetic if you think people who are proud of their background(caste) are going against Sikhi. why dont you learn about caste before you make remarks like such?

Given that Guru Gobind Singh Ji was not a "brave sandhu" and not even a "brave jatt", where exactly does your reverence for his bravery lie in the mix? Put away the "i am jatt" puffy chest routine and learn to walk first.

To the original poster...there's some excellent advice here, including the advice above that your difficulty has more to do punjabi culture. Other forums may give you a different necessary perspective. Have strength and all will turn out well.

This guy is an absolute shame. :6