Marriage,help Sikhs Plz Help

Guest _Mani_

Waheguru......................

dont you love the youth of today..... :rolleyes: .....this situation here is irregardless of caste, race or religion................lemme see if i understand this this............many religions practise the common belief that a relationship outside of marraige, is a big no no...........a relationship meaning whereby a person declares their feelings to another in some sort of physical way, i.e. kissing, touching, etc etc etc hopefully u see where im going with this............. :)

as soon as one has crossed these boundries that not only sikhs are asked to abide by..........any feeling or reslect for religion has been compromised and forgotton...............so the question you ask here is.............well when was sikhi ever apart of the equation? oh yeah when it became an objection for the two people involved to unite permentatly, through marraige............by if there is any love for God to begin with surely the relationship would not have even started and progressed over 5 years without first speaking to your parents.................where was this love and care of sikhi and God then?

Where god asks us to observe and preserve CHASTITY it is so a spiritual bond can develop between two souls..............a physical relationship plays no part in this........the connection is the foundation of what makes a TRUE relationship because true love is respect.................first and formost respect for the one who created you..........and once that respect is observed..........this becomes a true and solid foundation for all your other relationships to form, grow and develop........

Dont try and use God and religion to get out of a situation that you yourself put urself into for not being honest in the first place.............im sorry if i sound harsh but i am speaking from personal experience and know exactly what you are going through...........u have a very small understanding of what love is and what TRUE love is capable of.......but i hope this situation turns out well for you....................

Bhul Chuk Maafi

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic