23rd March, 1931

Nama Singh

Ah I just wrote a whole bunch, but hmm somehow I pressed a wrong button on this laptop and ahh everything got erased. Yeah by the way I hate laptops.

Anyways, to make a long story short...

Most punjabis love to claim that we were such great freedom fighters etc.

I did too, especially after I saw Shaheed Udham Singh. Then watching Shaheed Bhagat Singh. I perferred Shaheed Udham Singh because it was more punjabi desi ya know lol..anyways its funn how we claim Bhagat Singh be "Sikh."

Udham Singh, yeah he practiced Sikhi and did paht even though he became sehajdhari since he had to do undercover things and so on. But I really don't get that whole sort, cause he was operating in India, and you can definitely tell whose WHITE and whose INDIAN. And same thing in England, there were Singhs there at that time, and I'm sure that the British guy portrayed in the movie knew he was hiring a Sikh, let alone an Indian. So hmm yeah, anyways yeah Udham Singh was still practicing Sikhi though, so hes off the hook.

Shaheed Bhagat Singh's mother was half hindu marathi. It is written that she was and I know this cause all the marathis I know always knew Bhagat Singh cause of this. Still not a good arguement correct? In his writings later on, Bhagat Singh claimed he was an athiest, and since when is a Sikh defined an athiest? (Even though, I sorta believe I'm an athiest Sikh since at times I

do not believe in a God that controls us and etc, but I do live on the teachings of the Gurus, and in the SGGS it states the lord is within ourselves, so hence therefore I cannot be defined as an athiest...lol) However, Shaheed Bhagat Singh strictly stated that he was an athiest and didn't acknowledge the love for Sikhi.

These men fought for the independence of India, not for the empowerment of Sikhi. Back then we all use to be united, muslims, sikhs, hindus fighting for the same goals. If we want to praise Udham Singh, just cause he's Singh, praise all the others that died for India. There are so many hindus that carry the last name Singh as well. But this isnt like a "Sikh" related celebration. It's a celebration for India, aka HINDIA, aka HINDUSTAN.

Note, I'm not hating on these men, I'm just showing how I use to think, like most of you. Till a fellow friend showed me the story of Bhagat Singh.

Anyways, whether we want to celebrate the Independence of India or not is our personal choice. I sure as hell know I would not, especially what occured after 1984.

Bhul Chuk Maaf Karni,

Gurjote Singh

Khalistani Singh I agree with you.

Bhagat Singh never really believed in God all his life. Right before they were going to hang him he came in contact with Bhai Sahib Bhai Randheer Singh Singh Jee inside the jail and He expressed his fear of death to Bhai sahib. Read Jail Chithiya(n). OR Bhai Randheer Singh Jee's Auto biography. Bhagat Singh did change his views some what about God at the last minute.

I don't agree that he fought for SIKH PANTH. He did fight for the freedom of Hindustan. Making him a religious freedom fight would be wrong. I don't see see much difference between Bhagat Singh, Raaj Guru and Sukhdev. They all fought the British government in India for India's Freedom.

Khalistani Singh ji,

You bring up an interesting fact i did not know because :@:

i have read stuff on Bhagat Singh before but of course they all write good stuff about him.

i guess our people respect this man because he was punjabi maybe (i don't know for sure).... and there aren't a whole ton of well known famous punjabi or sikh people in history...i recognize many pictures of sikh martyrs but don't know their names or story :@

Ah I just wrote a whole bunch, but hmm somehow I pressed a wrong button on this laptop and ahh everything got erased. Yeah by the way I hate laptops.

Anyways, to make a long story short...

Most punjabis love to claim that we were such great freedom fighters etc.

I did too, especially after I saw Shaheed Udham Singh. Then watching Shaheed Bhagat Singh. I perferred Shaheed Udham Singh because it was more punjabi desi ya know lol..anyways its funn how we claim Bhagat Singh be "Sikh."

Udham Singh, yeah he practiced Sikhi and did paht even though he became sehajdhari since he had to do undercover things and so on. But I really don't get that whole sort, cause he was operating in India, and you can definitely tell whose WHITE and whose INDIAN. And same thing in England, there were Singhs there at that time, and I'm sure that the British guy portrayed in the movie knew he was hiring a Sikh, let alone an Indian. So hmm yeah, anyways yeah Udham Singh was still practicing Sikhi though, so hes off the hook.

Shaheed Bhagat Singh's mother was half hindu marathi. It is written that she was and I know this cause all the marathis I know always

knew Bhagat Singh cause of this. Still not a good arguement correct? In his writings later on, Bhagat Singh claimed he was an athiest, and since when is a Sikh defined an athiest? (Even though, I sorta believe I'm an athiest Sikh since at times I do not believe in a God that controls us and etc, but I do live on the teachings of the Gurus, and in the SGGS it states the lord is within ourselves, so hence therefore I cannot be defined as an athiest...lol) However, Shaheed Bhagat Singh strictly stated that he was an athiest and didn't acknowledge the love for Sikhi.

These men fought for the independence of India, not for the empowerment of Sikhi. Back then we all use to be united, muslims, sikhs, hindus fighting for the same goals. If we want to praise Udham Singh, just cause he's Singh, praise all the others that died for India. There are so many hindus that carry the last name Singh as well. But this isnt like a "Sikh" related celebration. It's a celebration for India, aka HINDIA, aka HINDUSTAN.

Note, I'm not hating on these men, I'm just showing how I use to think, like most of you. Till a fellow friend showed me the story of Bhagat Singh.

Anyways, whether we want to celebrate the Independence of India or not is our personal choice. I sure as hell know I would not, especially what occured after 1984.

Bhul Chuk Maaf Karni,

Gurjote Singh

Khalistani Singh I agree with you.

Bhagat Singh never really believed in God all his life. Right before they were going to hang him he came in contact with Bhai Sahib Bhai Randheer Singh Singh Jee inside the jail and He expressed his fear of death to Bhai sahib. Read Jail Chithiya(n). OR Bhai Randheer Singh Jee's Auto biography. Bhagat Singh did change his views some what about God at the last minute.

I don't agree that he fought for SIKH PANTH. He did fight for the freedom of Hindustan. Making him a religious freedo

m fight would be wrong. I don't see see much difference between Bhagat Singh, Raaj Guru and Sukhdev. They all fought the British government in India for India's Freedom.

Rght - so he never wore Pugh, and hence that above pic , as I said was told by someone to me that the pugh n lil Dhari was added..

if Im not mistaken

bhull chukk maaf

GurFateh