Leicester Monthly Kirtan Darbaar

Ranz_Killa

vahegurooooo, the more programs the better.... so does that mean just because coventry sangat do it on the first program of the first month that no one else can... thats nice

No it does not mean that jee, yes i agree the more programmes the better!, its just coventry have a kirtan programme on the first saturday of every month and have been for over 2 years like i said! It is just the fact that the two programmes are clashing and hence will always be on the same date. Some people may want to go to both , but can't due to the clashing dates.

Anyway your absolutely right! The more programmes the better!

WaheGuroo*

Fateh Jee :WW:

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

vahegurooooo, the more programs the better.... so does that mean just because coventry sangat do it on the first program of the first month that no one else can... thats nice

der pretty closee to eachovaa thoee init..

its like slough doin a monthly prog @ end of each month...clashing with southall...

but obv the more progs the betterr!!!

Listen its common sense really. there are prgrammes in london, thats fine because it means that the london sangat can go to them programmes. Now leicster and coventry are quite close to each other, so would it make sense for eveyone to just go to one programe (the coventry one which has been goin on for ages) for all the sangat to be together?? Of course it does.

But if its gona go ahead, then let it continue. Its all good.

gurfateh jee

cant this be done on the second saturday ? alot of people around leister area do come to coventry each montha nd look forward to it, so it would be better and more convinient if its on the second saturday as more people would come to both programs!!

london have it on the last saturday , so would be better if leistcer was somewhere ion between to fill the month up

if not, up to use

Now its not nice when ppl clash programs is it, the reason that i said what i did in my comments is, because thats the response that i have received several times when the jatha clash with other programmes

Now the admin may want to delete this, BUT

Remember a few years ago.... nov 84 program.... been happening since god knows when at smethwick, the jatha singhs agreed and even advertised the programme, then about 2 days before made a clash in west brom on the same day... SMILE... then when we said why the response was... the mre programmes the better... didnt that split sangat?

feel free to cuss my post, but you know its true.. its like some ppl can clash with everyone but no1 can clash with them... anyway, it would be good if the end of month kirtan was on another day, cus its always good to PREVENT clashes, my comments have been made as i wanted to make a point.

SMILEEEeeeeeEEEE

excellent post and comment, what a shame that some dont follow it themselves... its not a personal attack and you know that.... but its just funny.... LOL... especially the bit about breaking the sangat, we can go into alot more detail. lol. Chill maha i wont.

I think its completely stupid, NO point, even if ders more progs nd its better, it jus gna break da sangat

bhul chuk maaf

gurfateh jee

lets close all the gurdwareh in covo for the day just incase sangat decide to go else wer and not the MONTHLY PRGRAM thats been running for 2 years

lolllll - nice one Blingh :lol: ...

Apologies to the Cov sangat, for not taking them into consideration when planning these programs. From next month onwards, hopefully we can move the programs to another week of the month.

So, hopefully after all the passionate views expressed made by Maha singh, Tarrandeep Kaur and Kaur91, you guys will be able to attend the Leicester programs too - hope to see you at next months program :)

Pul Chuk Maaf

lets close all the gurdwareh in covo for the day just incase sangat decide to go else wer and not the MONTHLY PRGRAM thats been running for 2 years

lolllll - nice one Blingh :lol: ...

Apologies to the Cov sangat, for not taking them into consideration when planning these programs. From next month onwards, hopefully we can move the programs to another week of the month.

So, hopefully after all the passionate views expressed made by Maha singh, Tarrandeep Kaur and Kaur91, you guys will be able to attend the Leicester programs too - hope to see you at next months program :)

Pul Chuk Maaf

im not so good with geography, so i checked on google maps, cov and leicester are 25 miles away from each other, thats around 35-40 mins drive there and 35-40 mins back, 50 miles altogether and 1 hour, 20 mins traveling. I dont think its such a bad thing 2 have 2 progs in different towns and cities. As Sikhs we should reduce the amount of pollution with using cars, so sangat that live in leicester, can save money and petrol (as prices are increasing everday) and also save time, as spending more time in Kirtan, with sangat and Guru Ji, rather then traveling, does work out more beneficial! Its no biggie having 2 progs! Quality is better then Quantity!

Its good to see the youth being able to come to compromises at leaset its better than the elders who end up in fights which are really embrassing, it is good for leicester to do something like this as well, as there is a fair amount of youth there as well, kirtan is the most powerful tool of parchar we have in the era of kaljug if we can come together and do kirtan without the politics of the elders then just maybe we will be able to teach something about panthic unity to the next generation, for it is our duty to over come personality clashes, jatha clashes,etc.. and learn to except that panth is above all about that sangat of gursikhs in an environment where there is no vaid,virodh and we all come together to attain the treasure which will help us in the journey after this one... where ever that maybe.... chardi kalaaaaaaa