Panjabradio Entertains Anti Dasam Granth Person.

GSMANN

The article makes perfect sense based on all the sources however if you feel these sources are not correct then contact these individuals to make amends which includes a large national Indian Newspaper a International Human Rights Organisation and two Internet sites.

All these people must be incorrect based on your assertions.

Yes a picture can be painted aboust somebody based on their actions and associations. So predictions are not necessary it is quite clear.

Its not my assertions, its what ive read from the book.

You are painting pictures by making accusations from a book you have not read. That just dont make sense. Then your evidence is based on secondary sources rather than what the person either writes himself or says himself in khata. If you feel so strongly about this person, first read his book, then I suggest you contact him.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The assertitions are based on complaints made by several organisations againts his writings, knowledge and his anti dasam granth views. The book forms one part of his these nefarious activities. A newspaper is not a secondary source it is a primary source.

These complaints have been long standing and as a result he is guilty.

Maybe this will inspire Inder Singh to scan the pages once requested regarding Prof Darshan Singh. So Veer jee you believe everything newspapers and what people write on the net, why walk blindly? Ive sent u the pages since you keep ignoring the fact that you have not read his book and yet dont stop attacking the writer.

post-16284-1213204280_thumb.jpg

post-16284-1213204326_thumb.jpg

post-16284-1213204378_thumb.jpg

Thanks for that i must buy the book as I can see why they want to excommunicate him now.

On page 204 he thinks he no mores than the Sikh panth and Khalsa.

He claims that the use of Nitem banis does not appear in any book or any Rahitnama until 1936.

I supose Guru Kian Sakhian 18th century is a fraud which clearly mentions the Five banis being recited and 18th Century Dasam Granth manuscripts bearing the composition Asphotak Kabitts which again mention the 5 banis.

And of course the Centuries held Sikh tradition that Guru Gobind Singh recited 5 banis at the time of the baptismal ceremony.

I was not aware that the theories of W.H. Mcleod had reached Gianis like him.

This misleading staement is a complete lie and fabrication. As a result the news items are 100% correct.

As the anti-Panthic forces like the Kala-Afgana lobby and Joginder Singh Spokesman, in the past kept brewing new troubles in the Panth, in the same manner the individual named Gurbaksh Singh 'Gulshan' in his book 'Darpan Sikh Rahit Maryada' has criticized and objected to the Sikh Rahit Maryada and (the Bani) Rahiras Sahib. Openly rejecting the Five Banees of the Amrit-Sanskar (ceremony), he has stated that their recitation in the Panth was started from 1936 only.

Case closed.

This is not about jachak, you are just changing the topic and You have provided no proof. I dont know what his views on Dasam granth are, from reading his book ive not found the answer, you have come to a conclusion about him and have called him 'a crook, a liar', 'limited intellect' on the dasam granth, where is the evidence? please share it with us. Personally I will not make such statements about people when Ive not heard it from their mouths and ive not heard him make such comments. If he does make them in 2Nights show then fair enough, but until then, will you provide us with any referances?

What has Prof Darshab Singh got to do with this discussion. You were talking about Gurbax Singh Gulshan have limited intellect on the dasam granth. Im simply asking for some audio or written evidence. why come online and bad mouth other people without providing proof. If Gurbax Singh speaks against Dasam granth on the radio he is wrong, however for you to make assumptions on his views is just disgusting.

His rejection for the post of Head Granthi of Harmandir sahib twice is an evidence for his distorted theories about Dasam granth.Is that not enough?Surely it is.I do not need to give any more evidence against this liar,hypocrite and a crook.

Thanks for that i must buy the book as I can see why they want to excommunicate him now.

He claims that the use of Nitem banis does not appear in any book or any Rahitnama until 1936.

I supose Guru Kian Sakhian 18th century is a fraud which clearly mentions the Five banis being recited and 18th Century Dasam Granth manuscripts bearing the composition Asphotak Kabitts which again mention the 5 banis.

And of course the Centuries held Sikh tradition that Guru Gobind Singh recited 5 banis at the time of the baptismal ceremony.

This misleading staement is a complete lie and fabrication. As a result the news items are 100% correct.

As the anti-Panthic forces like the Kala-Afgana lobby and Joginder Singh Spokesman, in the past kept brewing new troubles in the Panth, in the same manner the individual named Gurbaksh Singh 'Gulshan' in his book 'Darpan Sikh Rahit Maryada' has criticized and objected to the Sikh Rahit Maryada and (the Bani) Rahiras Sahib. Openly rejecting the Five Banees of the Amrit-Sanskar (ceremony), he has stated that their recitation in the Panth was started from 1936 only.

Case closed.

Punjab heritage

These are a bunch of thugs masquerading as sikhs and may be are on the payroll of anti sikh forces.The person who lies is not a sikh of the Guru.Gulshan is one of the lairs and traitor of sikh panth in the same way as kala afghana.

Case closed.

What are you talking about, it seems you dont seem to understand what he is saying. He does not say its wrong to do panj bania (amrit sanchar), you are adding the words in yourself because you cant find them on the page. Firstly on page 204 he is not talking about nitnem and secondaly He says the following on page 204: sari pukha noo ghokhan veechar uprant' the panthic decision was then made on the amirt banis.

Veer jee there is no rehitnama which says 5 bania and I have not come across any ithassic granth which gives the 5 bania, they all have different numbes with different bania. This does not mean its not 5 bania and neither does the writer say this. Veer jee could you scan Guru kian sakhiya and also tell us the author and publication as I have done with the book in question. Could you also do this with your 18th century documents. Ive not come across this. Thanks. The fact that he says 5 bania were decided after veechar and this is a panthic fainsla is something which you conviently miss out.

What he says about the rehras is correct. Please read the Guru granth Sahib jee and you will come to the same conclusion. This has been concluded in the panthic sikh rehit maryada which he clearly says it is correct: Rather he says on page 64 at the bottom of the second paragaraph that neither the SGPC, any jhata or person has a right to change the maryada (either shorter or claiming its longer). Read the last sentence of that paragraph.

It seems like the Damdmai Taksal, Nihangs and the IHRO and various people in the Punjab must all be dumb.

Case closed like i said.

Unfortunately you will have to do your own research: Guru Kian Sakhian written late 18th Century.

18th Century Dasam Granth manuscipts which i have inspected myself.

This is not about jachak, you are just changing the topic and You have provided no proof. I dont know what his views on Dasam granth are, from reading his book ive not found the answer, you have come to a conclusion about him and have called him 'a crook, a liar', 'limited intellect' on the dasam granth, where is the evidence? please share it with us. Personally I will not make such statements about people when Ive not heard it from their mouths and ive not heard him make such comments. If he does make them in 2Nights show then fair enough, but until then, will you provide us with any referances?

What has Prof Darshab Singh got to do with this discussion. You were talking about Gurbax Singh Gulshan have limited intellect on the dasam granth. Im simply asking for some audio or written evidence. why come online and bad mouth other people without providing proof. If Gurbax Singh speaks against Dasam granth on the radio he is wrong, however for you to make assumptions on his views is just disgusting.

His rejection for the post of Head Granthi of Harmandir sahib twice is an evidence for his distorted theories about Dasam granth.Is that not enough?Surely it is.I do not need to give any more evidence against this liar,hypocrite and a crook.

Case closed.

Punjab heritage

These are a bunch of thugs masquerading as sikhs and may be are on the payroll of anti sikh forces.The person who lies is not a sikh of the Guru.Gulshan is one of the lairs and traitor of sikh panth in the same way as kala afghana.

Ok let me get this right, because he did not become a granthi at harmander sahib, not getting this post is evidence. :lol: So basically you have no evidence of Gurbax Singh not understanding the metaphors and bani of Dasam granth as you claimed.

It seems like the Damdmai Taksal, Nihangs and the IHRO and various people in the Punjab must all be dumb.

Case closed like i said.

Unfortunately you will have to do your own research: Guru Kian Sakhian written late 18th Century.

18th Century Dasam Granth manuscipts which i have inspected myself.

Convenient is it not? So you have no poof for the sources that you have written. I also suggest you email and ring Gurbax Singh with your evidence, but atleast give him more than you are giving me.

The Damdami Taksal and Nihangs dont follow the rehit maryada, your own sources (Taksal) attacks JAchak for saying women were allowed in the panj piyari, it seems they have also not read the rehit maryada. Not very reliable are they, these jhatas who dont even follow the panth.