Johlanwala Cult

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lies! I will reply when the samaa comes to me .

:gg:

I am very sorry to hear that certain people have been upset with the thread around fake Baba's and cults. I am pleased that some Sikhs know the truth.

In the latest issue of the Panjabi newspapers, the Oldbury Gurudwara Parbhandaks make it clear that Jeet Singh cult has left the samparda of Karm Singh Ji Hothi Mardaan & has become a Nirmal Bhekh Hardwari parcharak, these people are more Hindu than Sikh & are a cult they bathe at the Kumbh Mela & their leaders are called Pandits. If I have upset people with this dicsussion i am sorry but we as a nation need to stand up against these individuals as they are the enemies of Sikhi.

Singhballer with all respect you are just another naive person who does not know what is really going on in India or the UK, I suggest you grow up & respect my informed opinion as a sister. Singh_1983 knows what the truth... May Vaheguru give you the strength to continue speaking the truth.

by the way Sant Rosan Singh Samparda Karm Singh Hothi Mardan threatened legal action against both Jeet & Jaspal for using the name of the samparda under false pretences. Jeet has left mainstream Sikh and is a Hindu

I'm sorry but I cannot agree to you calling me naive. You say I don't know what going on in India? Tell me have you even in your life even gone to Johalan Dera? Have you ever had the Darshan of the Sants?

The only thing you know is what you've read in papers or what you have heard from Singhs in the Oldbury Gurdwara. You only know what you've learned from outer sources.

Heres the History

(I will give all the names of these people as soon as my Father returns)

During the end of the life of Sant Gian Singh Ji and Sant Harbhajan Singh Ji, a few "sewadaars" were "helping" the Sants to attain more land and have the deeds to the land put under the name of the Dera. The land that is under the name of the Dera is crores per acre.. an mind boggling amount of money when looked at as a whole. These men extracted money from within the transactions made to aquire the land. Afterward while the land was being registered they tried to put the land under their familys name and inturn literally control the Gurdwaras assets. When the Sants learned of this trickery from people whom were trusted by them they immediately told them to leave the Dera not to ever to return.. in a sense they were barred from the Dera. Most of the people went back to the U.K.. and guess to which place??

That's Correct! Oldbury Gurdwara. This happened 4-5 years ago.

The 3 Gurdwaras in the U.K which are credited to be made by the Dera were actually made by the people and not the Sants. When Sant Gian Singh Ji came to the U.K and Canada, the Sangats gave alot of Maya to Sant Ji. Sant Ji told the Sangat that he had not come to the west to collect money and told them to set up a Gurdwara where they could the Parchaar of Sikhi.. Thats how the Oldbury Gurdwara was made. They Dera NEVER in tries to take over the Gurdwaras in England. The Gurdwara was made by the Sangat for the Sangat and there has never been an approach made to take it over.. that is just a lie fed into the papers. Navtej paanji.. do you really trust the word of these decieving tricksters?

Those people who were told to leave the Gurdwara then tried to get the land through the courts.. and so they tried to sue the Dera for the land. But how can a truthfull Dera of Sadhus whos sole occupation is Waheguru lose a a court case threaded with lies? The Dera won all cases againts them. These same people manipulated the Newspapers.. which is what everyone is reading. They fed in lies to demfame the current Sants and and the Dera.. but the Preemis of the Dera know the truth. These people put in article after article about the Sants saying this in court or ordering the beating of a person.. all lies. I don't blame any of you for what you have said about the Dera or Sants, as it just shows how great of a job these people have done. You say the Oldbury Gurdwara Prabandaks say that Sant Ji has left the Hoti Mardan Sampardha.. well these Prabhandaks are the same who were thrown out of the Dera 4-5 years ago. They are the same who give these report to the paper.

My Father did seva at Johalan Dera every single day for 3 years. Someone here said that Sant Roshan Singh Ji stopped visiting Johalan Dera because of Sant Jeet Singh Ji. My father tells me that through that whole time he never had the Darshan of Sant Roshan Singh Ji at Johalan Dera, meaning that Sant Roshan Singh Ji never visited Johalan Dera. The only time Sant Roshan Singh Ji visited Johalan was when there was a Dastaar Bandi ceremony. The only time my dad has ever seen Sant Roshan Singh Ji was on the Dastaar Bandi of Sant Harbhajan Singh Ji.. and then obviously Sant Roshan Singh Ji came back to Johalan only 3-4 months later for the Dastaar Bandi of Sant Jeet Singh Ji and Sant Jaspaul Singh Ji after the passing of Sant Harbhajan Singh Ji Brakhath.

My Father did seva hand and hand with Sant Jeet Singh Ji for 3 years! Would you rather trust Punjabi Papers or the opinion of a person who spent years with Sant Jeet Singh Ji about what kind of a person Sant Ji is? Both the Sants have an Uchi Avasthaa. All the Shakti of the former Sants is now within Sant Jeet Singh Ji.. they are true Sants.

I plead with you to stop reading newspapers and listening to the cronies who call themselves Sikhs at Oldbury and ask people the actual TRUTH of the Dera. Ask Sant Jagjit Singh Ji Harkhowal Wale who are in the U.K right now too. If you really want to know about the Sants and Johalan Dera got to them and ask them.. plus they will surely give you the truth.. there can be no doubts about what they tell you.

(I will edit my post to further give more information.. as soon as my Father returns :D )

8 G.S

Sant Baba Roshan Singh Ji was invited by Sabt Baba Gian Singh Ji on every barsi of previous sants but is no longer invited, yet you claim your dad was there for three years. I have videos of Sant Baba Roshan Singh Ji visiting dera and there is no dastaar bandee in sight! I will collate and post all case reference numbers of cases pending to answer those who claim there are no cases pending.

In terms of land misappropriation there was no such incidents involving sikhs from Oldbury and this is blatant slurring. However the land misappropriation by Jeet Singh has been filed in court. The Indian legal system allows Jeet Singh to pay off judges in a smaller court to achieve the judgement mentioned earlier. This is now being contested in the High Court in India. The summary judgement does not confirm accession to gadi at dera and explicitly states that the verdict has no legal application overseas.

Please explain why Kulwinder Singh was brought back in the fold by Jaspal Singh when he was banished from the dera for many years in the life of Sant Baba Gian Singh Ji. This is a man who is on his third marriage (divorced twice) and well known in Bradford and Leeds as a pervert. The only reason Jaspal Singh is in the dera is because he is Sant Harbhajan Singh Ji's nephew and not any spiritual enlightenment. Indeed many suspect that Jeet Singh is being used by Jaspal Singh who has his own agenda. Moreover Sant Harbhajan Singh Ji would have nothing to do with him. Please explain why many senior members sevadars at the dera left after the passing of Sant Harbhajan Singh Ji. This includes the right hand man of Sant Baba Gian Singh Ji and Sant Baba Harbhajan Singh Ji's, who was always there with them, being asked to leave immediately after Jeet Singh And Jaspal Singh taking over.

Explain why the true, enlightened ones (Jeet Singh and Jaspal Singh) have banished those at Oldbury who do not believe in them from the dera and Bradford and High Wycombe gurdwaras when the Oldbury committee still allow those opposed to them to come to Oldbury, even though they have on many occassions caused trouble and warranted the police being called to come and restrain them.

It is all very messy and does no credit to genuine sangat in Bradford, Oldbury and all across the world.

Which seniour members were asked to leave?? and is khera the right hand man your talking about?

he right hand man that the other veerji if im right is the Singh that used to stay with baba Gian Singh ji. He Stayed at the gurudwara for many years, but when Budhe Maahpursh and Shote Mahapursh passed away he was asked to leave.

When some one has done countles seva of real sants I supose it is hard to pull the wool over the eyes of sum one like that.

It is realy bad that these people have turned nirmal Kotia into a laughing stock, and I hope that they get what they deserve. I realy feel sorry for these people that think that this Jeet singh is has any where near the amount of Kamai and Baba Gian Singh ji had.

Sorry I dont know if I should mention his name, as we all know some one has allready been killed, by Jeet Singhs hench men as well as various old sevadaar been beaten up.

He was asked to leave because he was trying to put some of the land the Dera owns under his name.. the land is worth crores per acre.. just look how close the Dera is to Jalandhar.

And about the Bhajurg being beaten.. a Singh who was angry at the man for spewing lies about the Dera and Sants beat him.. In no way did Sant Jeet Singh tell him to go beat that man.. he did it on his own accord and i do not praise him for commiting such an act.

He was asked to leave because he was trying to put some of the land the Dera owns under his name.. the land is worth crores per acre.. just look how close the Dera is to Jalandhar.

And about the Bhajurg being beaten.. a Singh who was angry at the man for spewing lies about the Dera and Sants beat him.. In no way did Sant Jeet Singh tell him to go beat that man.. he did it on his own accord and i do not praise him for commiting such an act.

Its funny how all of a suden evey 1 apart from jeet singh is trying2 put grdwara land in there name...from Bhajurg's dat are living in india to Comitee memebers that have been charge of Grdwara for how many years in England. I supose the guy that was shot dead was because he also some how tried to put land in hs name. How come no one was trying to put land in there name's whilst the true Sants were alive, prob because its all made up like da man made sant's.

If it was so easy to get land put in you're name wouldnt every tom, <banned word filter activated> and hary be doing it.

Wake up and smell the coffee, stop being so gullable