Johlanwala Cult

Gurfateh

Is this the same Johlanwala that are behind the gurdwara Sahib in oldbury uk?

If it is, then from my knowledge those Singhs are wicked and are panthic. With GURU'S KIRPA i've also had darshan of the Singhs in India and their main headquarters which is near Jallandher. They seem top class Singhs, but chello what do i know, i may not no all the facts.

Could someone pls confirm if Panthic weekly are on about the same Johlanwala Singhs?

Gurfateh ji

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah they are.

They are some real Chardikala Singhs and Sadhus... they've done alot of Bhagti and Simran. Their Maryada and the way they do everyday activities.. is almost uncomparable to anywhere else! Real Hardcoore Maryada to esure utmost purity.

You've really got to love 'panthic.org' one of the best comedy shows in town, every week they have a new set of people to accuse of being traitors, blasphemers, or whoever cut them up when they were driving into work that morning.

:gg: I have heard of the Sacha Sauda Cult & the Singhs murdered in Bombay recently has anyone heard of the Johlanwala Cult, headed by Jeet Singh? there are reports that they are trying to take over Gurudwara's in England and have attacked Sikhs & murdered Singhs in Panjab.

Please see Panthic Weekly article

http://www.panthic.org/news/123/ARTICLE/2798/2006-10-04.html

how about that AKJ Cult.......the one that doesn't believe puran Guru Granth Sahib Ji.....the one that doesn't believe in the Kesh as Kakaar.....the one that makes up its own sikhi!!!!

wat about that cult!!!???

yuo could also say that people that dont believe keskhi is a kakkar are part of cult... :umm:

:gg: I have heard of the Sacha Sauda Cult & the Singhs murdered in Bombay recently has anyone heard of the Johlanwala Cult, headed by Jeet Singh? there are reports that they are trying to take over Gurudwara's in England and have attacked Sikhs & murdered Singhs in Panjab.

how about that AKJ Cult.......the one that doesn't believe puran Guru Granth Sahib Ji.....the one that doesn't believe in the Kesh as Kakaar.....the one that makes up its own sikhi!!!!

yuo could also say that people that dont believe keskhi is a kakkar are part of cult... :umm:

So in theory are we all just a bunch of cults with streamline ideologies specific to individual cults?

As per wikipedia "Cult typically refers to a cohesive social group devoted to beliefs or practices that the surrounding culture considers outside the mainstream, with a notably positive or negative popular perception". So when exactly does something become a "cult"?

So in theory are we all just a bunch of cults with streamline ideologies specific to individual cults?

As per wikipedia "Cult typically refers to a cohesive social group devoted to beliefs or practices that the surrounding culture considers outside the mainstream, with a notably positive or negative popular perception". So when exactly does something become a "cult"?

hmmm know thats an interesting question...........

well kesh is the mainstream Khalsa belief and keski is the minority belief....therfore kesh is mainstream and keski is the cult

hmmm know thats an interesting question...........

according to the wiki quote it proves wat im saying.........cult typically refers to a cohesive social group (AKJ) devouted to beliefs or practices (Not Believing in puran Guru Granthg Sahib Ji, Not believing in Kesh) that the surrounding culture(Khalsa) considers outside the mainstream, with notably porstive or negative (definatly negative) popular perception

of course its a cult...its got all the makings of one

i had opened a ticket around a month back regarding kes or keski with sikhsangat mods to make their stand clear just like sri dasam granth and meat issue .... may be they would be considering it behind the scenes !!!