Chardi Kala Jatha! American Sikhs

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Waheguru JI

Chardi Kala Jatha do not charge for their time nor does KSUK make money from programs

Yes certain Gurdwaras are paying money towards this program, this money is going towards covering the cost of airfares, and cost of hosting this program which has cost several thousands of pounds!

If people have a problem with this, we do not mind those who accuse to pay for the costs of this program and then we dont have to ask for money from anyone!!!

I have not said to anyone that CK jatha charge for their time, but we have to generate funds from somewhere to cover costs,

KSUK SEVADARS do not profit from programs and all money generated goes to covering the programs

If anyone would like clarification please feel free to call me on 077 93976 746

I would like to thank the sangat for their support and all our programs are for the sangat!

It's funny how members of our community can flush thousands of pounds down the pan when organising their family weddings but must always complain about our Gursikhs needing to cover their living and travelling expenses.