Sri Japji Sahib

Sri Japji Sahib  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Do you commit to doing an extra Japji Sahib paath for next week starting Monday?

• Yes

Dass rehgayaa..Dass da naam likho ji

Veerjee, poll vich post karo tuhada naam apaee darj ho jaoo

so wot are we gona do next week??? im excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Everyone voted is going to do an extra Japji Sahib paath daily for the next 7 days.

Dass rehgayaa..Dass da naam likho ji
so wot are we gona do next week??? im excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Everyone voted is going to do an extra Japji Sahib paath daily for the next 7 days.

yep but wot bout the next week?? like the 14th??

i dont reely know how to do this kind of post!! :6

if we do the chaupi sahib it will oviously hav to be benti chaupi all the way up to the aril, chaupi ko kehe. wont people object to doing the 'kirpa kari hum par jug mata' bit??

but if we do the chaupi it will be good for our pronuncations!!! (22 and still cant spell!! aarrrh!!!)

i vote 5 full ful chaupi sahibs...

i dont reely know how to do this kind of post!! blink.gif

if we do the chaupi sahib it will oviously hav to be benti chaupi all the way up to the aril, chaupi ko kehe. wont people object to doing the 'kirpa kari hum par jug mata' bit??

but if we do the chaupi it will be good for our pronuncations!!! (22 and still cant spell!! aarrrh!!!)

i vote 5 full ful chaupi sahibs...

alias jee,

I thought about this and I think we should all do them together as a sangat instead of having different polls for different dates, then it will get hard to keep track of dates and will get confusing. As per your recommendation we'll do Chaupaee Sahib next week, and there's no restriction as to whether to do it until arhil or until dusht dokh te leho bachaee or until dohra, in the meantime join in for Japjee Sahib until monday.

Gurfateh

Ahhh, missed this, but Guru di kirpa its great that this has bene started on sikhsangat.

Is it possibel to make an announcment on the general section and sticky for some time, so everyone knows about it.

Sikhsangat is great for vichar and cyber-sangat, but something like a cyber-kamaai section with loads of sangat getting involved will be wicked :) )))))).

I'll join in from next week:))

:) ))

Gurfateh ji