Ardas ? Does It Work?

Fruity.

The TATT ardaas is naam jappnaa. By japping naam 24 hours a mortal becomes ardaas roop and as a result all his desires are automatically fulfilled.

The naam-roop ardaas is free from the dirt of trai-gunni maya whereas ardaas of mortal beings has the dirt of maya in it. Having said that, Satguru jee fulfills this maya roopi ardaas of mortals as well.

Check out the Secret, law of attraction, power of intention, all modern takes of the Ardaas...

Check out the Secret, law of attraction, power of intention, all modern takes of the Ardaas...

have any links?

and with ardas is it only ok to ask for naam di daat gursikhi jeevan right? or can u ask for wordly things?

http://www.mrsikhnet.com/index.php/2006/12/19/the-secret/

http://www.mrsikhnet.com/index.php/2008/04...e-gurus-advice/

I am unsure what you are desiring, but whatever you are desiring let us hope that the path you discover will be meaningful

Myself I use ardas as a time to talk to God. Everything else like reading bani and doing kirtan is listening to God and the Guru's message....but during ardas time I have a chat and say how I feel. Does it work? Yes, its just like how reading bani works.

Does it work interms of wishes and wants.....well I don't ask for anything. I believe God will give you the real gift you need at that moment in time without the need to ask as God is all knower. :)